當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 每日英語口語 > 英協視頻:你獲聘了9(A few days later)

英協視頻:你獲聘了9(A few days later)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.4W 次

cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,40,0" height="360" width="480">

padding-bottom: 66.56%;">英協視頻:你獲聘了9(A few days later)

Episode 9
你獲聘了9
A few days later
幾天以後

Hi! Welcome to WebWare.
你好!歡迎來到WebWare。

Thanks, nice to see you again.
謝謝,很高興再次見到你。

You too. So, you said you wanted to come in and have a chat before you started...
我也是。你說你想在入職前來聊一聊……

Yeah, I just wanted to have a look round and ask a few more questions, if I can...
是的,我只想來參觀一下,再問幾個問題,可以嗎……

Sure, fire away!
當然,儘管問吧!

Well, I was delighted to receive the job offer...
好的,我很高興能得到這個工作機會……

Good – we were delighted to offer it to you...
很好 – 我們也很高興能把這份工作給你……

But before I sign the contract there were one or two specifics I wanted to talk about.
但我在籤合同之前,有一兩個細節需要談一談。

OK... 'specifics'?
好……“細節”?

Well... there is a pay scale, instead of a fixed salary...
是的……我們是不是有個薪級工資制,而不是採用固定工資制……

Yes, as a new employee you’d be at the lower end of the pay scale.
對,作爲新員工,你處於薪級工資的底層。

But taking my experience into account...
但是如果考慮到我的經驗……

Well, you haven’t had that much experience – we see you as an investment...
好吧,其實你的經驗並不豐富……我們錄用你,實際上是一種投資……

But that salary would only be a little more than I’m making now.
但是你們給的薪水只比我現在的工作高出一點點。

So, instead of asking for a higher level on the pay scale, I thought this could be compensated by adding certain bonuses
如果沒辦法提高薪級,我想是不是可以加上某些獎金作爲補償

- for instance if I make certain sales targets, or even break them, I would be looking for a good cash payment, or stock options in the company.
– 例如:如果我達到了某些銷售目標,或者超出了目標,我可以獲得一筆獎金,或者公司的期權。

Well, that is something we sometimes offer senior members of staff,
好吧,這種獎勵我們有時會提供給資深員工,

but to show good faith I’ll provisionally offer you the bonus scheme –
但是爲了表示我們的誠意,我會暫時向你提供獎金計劃 –

but I’ll have to okay it with Philip first.
不過我首先需要徵得菲利普的同意。

That’s fine. I also see there are 25 days holiday.
那太好了。我還希望有25天的假期。

Yes. That’s standard.
沒問題。這是標準待遇。

It’s not very much for a high pressure job though...
不過對於壓力很大的工作而言,這個假期時間並不算長……

I can’t offer you any more holiday.
我沒有辦法給你更多的假期。

No, but I was wondering if we could delay my start date,
好吧,但我想推遲我的入職日期,

so instead of starting a week from now, as we discussed, I could start in a month’s time?
之前我們談過,我沒辦法一週以後再入職,能不能改成在一個月內入職?

You’re a tough negotiator, Sarah!
你是個強硬的談判者,薩拉!

That’s one of the reasons you hired me!
這是你們僱用我的原因之一!

Yes, of course. OK, I think we can do that
是的,當然是。好吧,我想我們可以這麼辦

– I’ll look forward to seeing you in a month, and earning those bonuses!
– 我希望你在一個月內入職,我也會給你獎金待遇!

http://learnenglish.britishcouncil.org.cn/zh-hans/youre-hired/episode-9