A Sore Hand 疼痛的手
There's something wrong with my right hand.
我的右手有些問題。What's wrong with it?
怎麼了?It aches most of the time.
它總是疼。
What do you think it is?
你認爲它會是怎麼了?I don't know. I think it's old age.
我不知道。我想這是因爲年紀大了。If it's old age, why don't both of your hands hurt?
如果是老毛病,爲什麼不是你的兩隻手都疼?That's a good question. Maybe it's not old age.
問得好。或許不是因爲年紀大了。Are you right-handed?
你是慣用右手的嗎?Yes. All my life.
是的。一生都是用右手。You're wearing out your right hand. Stop using it so much.
你已經用壞了你的右手。別再過多的使用它了。But I do all my writing with my right hand.
但是我要用右手寫字。Start typing instead. That way your left hand will do half the work.
用打字代替。那樣你的左手就可以分擔一半的工作。譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載