當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 一分鐘英語 第43期:Treat Him With Kid Gloves 小心翼翼地對待他

一分鐘英語 第43期:Treat Him With Kid Gloves 小心翼翼地對待他

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.21W 次

Welcome to English in a Minute.

padding-bottom: 66.56%;">一分鐘英語 第43期:Treat Him With Kid Gloves 小心翼翼地對待他
歡迎收聽《 一分鐘英語》。

If you have heard American English, you probably have heard this: You better treat him with kid gloves.

如果你曾經聽過美語的話,可能會聽到過這個“你最好小心翼翼地(戴着羔羊皮手套)待他”

Is someone telling you to put on a pair of gloves? Let's listen again.

是叫你戴上手套麼?一起來聽聽吧。

I heard Sam is really upset.

我聽說 Sam 很心煩意亂哦。

Really?

真的?

Yes, and he may be upset for a while.

是的,他可能煩一陣子了。

You better treat him with kid gloves.

你最好小心翼翼地待他。

It sounds as if Sam needs to be treated carefully and gently.

聽起來需要小心溫柔地對待Sam。

That's what "treat him with kid gloves" means.

這就是“帶着羔羊皮手套對待他”所表達的意思。

Gloves made from kid leather -- leather from a lamb or young goat -- are soft.

由小山羊皮(是羔羊皮或者小山羊皮)製成的手套,很柔軟。

So if someone is angry, or upset, you might need to "treat him with kid gloves" -- very carefully.

所以如果某人很生氣,心煩意亂,你可能需要溫柔地對待他哦(treat him with kid gloves),要異常的小心。

You better treat him with kid gloves.

你最好小心翼翼地對待他。

And that's English in a Minute.

以上就是本期的《一分鐘英語》。