當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 原來這句英語這樣說:第47課

原來這句英語這樣說:第47課

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.08W 次
padding-bottom: 177.78%;">原來這句英語這樣說:第47課
goes without saying.
不用你說我也知道。
I wanna quit.I can't take this job anymore.
我要辭職。我再也受不了這份工作了。
That goes without saying.
不用你說我也知道。
're not wearing 's cold out there.
你穿這樣不夠保暖。
you later tonight.
我走了,晚上見。
Wait,You're not wearing 's cold out there!
等一下,你穿這樣不夠保暖。
s have changed.
此一時也,彼一時也。
I'd never think that he'd be our manager!
沒想到他成爲我們的經理。
Times have changed.
此一時也,彼一時也。
have to be on 't be late.
只准早到,不許遲到。
This is very have to be on 't be late.
這件事很重要。只准早到,不許遲到。
's so weird about that?
那有什麼好奇怪的?
You look strange in that red tie.
你打紅領帶好奇怪。
Everyone in my company dresses like 's so weird about that?
我們公司的人都這樣穿,那有什麼好奇怪的?
535.I'm not joking.
我可不是說着玩的。
That's really interesting.
那很有趣的。
I'm not joking.
我可不是說着玩的。
536.I dare you to try.
有種你給我試試看。
I'll show you who's boss.
我要讓你知道誰是老大。
I dare you to try.
有種你給我試試看。
's the big deal?
這有什麼大不了的?
What's the big deal?Why is everyone crowded around here?It's nothing special.
這有什麼大不了的?爲什麼大家都擠在這裏?這沒啥特別啊。
could that be?
怎麼可能有這種事?
He died a year ago.
他一年前去世了。
How could that be?I thought I saw him yesterday.
怎麼可能有這種事?我以爲昨天才看到他。
brings you here?
什麼風把你吹來啦?
What brings you here?
什麼風把你吹來啦?
My wife likes this store.I need to get her a gift.
我太太很喜歡這家店。我要買一件禮物給她。
think this is funny?
你認爲這個很趣?
You think this is funny?It's not a is a serious matter.
你認爲這個很趣?這不是個笑話,這可是個嚴肅的問題。