當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 純正地道美語第294期(外教講解):甜言蜜語

純正地道美語第294期(外教講解):甜言蜜語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.32W 次

A: Let' s got out tomorrow night. We can go to a bar and try to find you a girlfriend.
今晚我們出去玩吧。我們可以去酒吧,然後看看能不能找個女友。

B: I don' t think that' s a good idea. I am just not good with approaching someone and starting up a conversation.
我覺得這個主意不是很好。我不擅長接近陌生人然後和她套近乎。

A: Maybe you just need a few pick-up lines,you know, break the ice.
也許你需要知道一些套詞,你知道的,要打破沉默。

B: Pick-up lines don' t work!
學會套詞沒有作用。

A: Come on! You can just walk up to a girl and say:“If you were a booger I' d pick you first.”
嗨,老兄!你只要走到一個女孩的跟前然後對她說:“如果你是布格,我很喜歡選擇和你一起。”

B: What? Come on! That’s just lame! No girl would fall for that!
什麼?拜託!那是屁話!沒有女生會信的!

A: Fine, then you can say:“So there you are! I' ve been looking all over for YOU, the woman of my dreams!”
好吧,然後你可以說:“我已經默默觀察你很久了,你就在那兒,在我的心裏。你是我的夢中情人!”

B: That' s a good one! I think that' s pretty funny.
這樣說不錯! 我覺得這樣說比較好玩。

A: Yeah, so you make her laugh, you make a fool of yourself a little bit and then you buy her a drink.
那是,所以說你如果想把她逗樂,你必須先愚弄自己,然後給她買些喝的。

B: Ok, how does this sound:“I was so enchanted by your beauty that I ran into that wall over there. So I am going to need your name and number for insurance purposes.”
哦,這樣說怎麼樣:“我是如此傾心於你的美貌以致於我迷失了。我需要你的名字和姓名,這樣我可能纔不致於發瘋。

A: Nice! Let' s go!
不錯啊!出發吧!

approach n. 方法;途徑;接近 vt. 接近;着手處理 vi. 靠近

start up a conversation 開始一段對話

pick-up lines 掌握儲備好的一些詞

break the ice 打破不好的局面
Nobody can break the ice with him. 誰都無法跟他相處。

enchant vt. 使迷惑;施魔法
Would you cry bitterly, be like to enchant an oneself? 你會痛哭流涕,就像迷失了自己嗎?

更多的甜言蜜語:

padding-bottom: 74.5%;">純正地道美語第294期(外教講解):甜言蜜語


Do you have a map? Because I just keep losing in your eyes.你有地圖麼?因爲我剛在你的眼神中迷失了。

There are two reasons why I wake up in the morning: my alarm clock and you.我早上願意醒來爲兩個理由:鬧鐘和你。

If I could rearrange the alphabet,I'd put Y and I together.如果我能重新來排列字母,我要把Y(你)跟I(我)在一起。

Love you so I don`t wanna go to sleep, for reality is better than a dream.愛你,所以不想入睡,因爲真實比夢境還要美麗。