當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 初級美語速成:承接話題的技巧

初級美語速成:承接話題的技巧

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.72W 次

最常用表達法

padding-bottom: 47.97%;">初級美語速成:承接話題的技巧

1. About income, I think most people deserve more than what they get.
談到收入,我想大多數人都應得到比他們現在得到的更多些。
2. It's interesting you should say so, because I'm looking forward to summer holiday there.
很有意思你也這麼說,因爲我也盼望在那兒度暑假。
3. It's strange you should say that, because just now I was thinking of it on myself.
真奇怪你會說到那件事,因爲剛纔我自己也在想它。
4. On the subject of music, people nowadays love pop music rather than classical.
說到音樂,人們現在喜歡流行音樂而不是古典音樂。
5. Talking of honesty, I know a lot of people don't pay bus fares.
談到誠實,我知道有許多人乘車不買票。

非正式場合表達法

1. What a coincidence! I've just come back from that concert.
真湊巧!我剛聽了那個音樂會回來。
2. Hang on, can we stick with that point about women's liberation ?
等一等,我們可以繼續談關於婦女解放運動的那個論點嗎?
3. Funny you should say that. I'm going to buy a color TV too.
真奇怪你會說到那事。我也打算買一臺彩電呢。
4. You mentioned Jack Carson just now. Well, he's really a good tennis player.
你剛纔提到了傑克`卡森。是啊,他的確是個網球好手。
5. Sorry to butt in, but did I hear you say there was an accident it?
對不起插一下話,我聽你說街上發生過一起交通事故,對嗎?

正式場合表達法

1. That reminds me of the time we were camping at the seashore.
那使我想起了我們去年在海邊露營的事。
2. To go back to what you were saying about inflation, I'm not surhe way prices have risen.
回到你剛纔談論的通貨膨脹,我對價格上漲的情況並不驚奇。
3. If I may just go back for a moment to the point you made, I sthe government is responsible for that.
請允許我暫時回到您談過的那一點,我得說政府對此是有責任的。
4. If I might refer back to the problem we were discussing, I think stress on the conservation of our natural resources.
請允許我重提我們剛纔討論的問題,我想我們應該強調保存我們的自然資源。
5. To take up Mr. Jackson's remark about writing, I think simplicity art.
談到傑克遜先生關於寫作的話,我想簡潔是最好的藝術。

課後題目:學完後,你知道“人們現在喜歡流行音樂而不是古典音樂。”這句話怎麼譯?


People nowadays love pop music rather than classical.