當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 英文演講: 出錯時該如何救場

英文演講: 出錯時該如何救場

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 8.47K 次

padding-bottom: 77.25%;">英文演講: 出錯時該如何救場

1. I’ve got my facts wrong!

狀況1:敘述事實出錯

救場金句:

Sorry, what I meant is this ……….

抱歉,我想表達的意思是······

2. Too fast! Go back.

狀況2:進度太快,需要回到之前的話題

救場金句:

So, let’s just recap on that.

那麼,我們再概括一下剛剛所講的內容。

3. I’ve forgotten to say something!

狀況3:講漏了一部分內容

救場金句:

Sorry, I should just mention one thing.

不好意思,我剛剛還應該提到一點。

4. Too complicated! Make it simple.

狀況4:講得太複雜,需要說得簡單易懂

救場金句:

So, basically what I’m saying is this ……

所以我剛剛講的內容基本上說的是······

5. I’m talking nonsense!

狀況5:講得毫無道理可言

救場金句:

Sorry, perhaps I didn’t make myself clear.

不好意思,我剛剛可能沒有說明白。

6. How do you say this in English?

狀況6:忘了如何用英文表達想說的內容

救場金句:

Sorry, what’s the word/expression I’m looking for? (the audience is always willing to help)

對不起,我要用的那個詞/短語是什麼來着?(通常聽衆都會很熱心地幫忙

7. Wrong! Try again.

狀況7:講錯了,再來一次

救場金句:

Let me rephrase that.

我換種說法吧。

8. I’m running out of time!

狀況8:時間要不夠了

救場金句:

So, just to give you the main points here.

那麼,我就只講一下要點。