當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 超全面的實用簡潔英語口語大全

超全面的實用簡潔英語口語大全

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.77W 次

下面是本站小編整理的超全面的實用簡潔口語, 希望對大家有幫助。

超全面的實用簡潔英語口語大全

After you. 您先。

Allow me. 讓我來。

Any day will do. 哪一天都行夕

Are you kidding? 你在開玩笑吧!

Are you sure? 你肯定嗎?

Any messages for me? 有我的留言嗎?

Any thing else? 還要別的嗎?

Any urgent thing? 有急事嗎?

As soon as possible! 越快越好!

Absence makes the heart grow fonder. 小別勝新婚。

Be careful! 注意!

Be quiet! 安靜點!

Believe it or not! 信不信由你!

Between us. 你知,我知。

Big mouth! 多嘴驢!

Blast! 該死,討厭!

Bless you! 祝福你!

Bottle it! 閉嘴!

Bottoms up! 乾杯(見底)!

Boy! (表示驚奇,興奮等)哇!好傢伙!

Break the rules. 違反規則。

Can I have this. 可以給我這個嗎?

Can I help you? 我能幫你嗎?

Can you dig it? 你搞明白了嗎?

Can-do. 能人。

Cheap skate! 小氣鬼!

Cheer up! 振作起來!

Chin up. 不氣 ,振作些。

Close-up. 特寫鏡頭。

Clothes make the man. 人要衣裝。

Come on! 快點,振作起來!

Come on, be reasonable. 嗨,你怎麼不講道理。

Come on. 來吧(趕快)

Come seat here. 來這邊坐。

Congratulations! 祝賀你!

Control yourself! 剋制一下!

Count me on 算上我。

Daring! 親愛的!

Dead end. 死衚衕。

December heartbeat. 黃昏戀。

Did you miss the bus? 你錯過公共汽車了?

Dinner is on me. 晚飯我請。

Do l have to 非做不可嗎?

Do me a favor? 幫個忙,好嗎?

Do you have any money on you? 你身上帶錢了嗎?

Do you have straw? 你有吸管嗎?

Does it serve your purpose? 對你有用嗎?

Doggy bag. 打包袋。

Don't be so childish. 別這麼孩子氣。

Don't be so modest. 別謙虛了。

Don't count on me.別指望我。

Don't fall for it! 別上當!

Don't flatter me. 過獎了。

Don't get high hat. 別擺架子。

Don't get loaded. 別喝醉了。

Don't get me wrong. 別誤會我。

Don't give me that! 少來這套!

Don't let me down. 別讓我失望。

Don't let me down. 別讓我失望。

Don't lose your head. 不要驚慌失措。

Don't make up a story. 不要捏造事實。

Don't mention it. 沒關係,別客氣。

Don't move! 不許動!

Don't overdo it. 別太過分了。

Don't play possum! 別裝蒜!

Don't push me. 別逼我。

Don't take ill of me. 別生我氣。

Don't trust to chance! 不要碰運氣。

Don't worry. 別擔心。

Drop it! 停止!

Easy come easy go. 來得容易,去得快。

Easy does it. 慢慢來。

Enjoy yourself! 祝你玩得開心!

Excuse me,Sir. 先生,對不起。

Fasten your seat belt. 繫好你的安全帶。

Feel better? 好點了嗎?

Follow me. 跟我來。

Follow my nose. 憑直覺做某事。

Forget it! 休想! (算了!)

Fresh paint! 油漆未乾!

Get an eyeful. 看個夠。

Get cold feet. 害怕做某事。

Get out of here! 滾出去!

Gild the lily. 畫蛇添足。

Give me a hand! 幫幫我!

Go ahead. 繼續。

Go down to business. 言歸正傳。

Go to hell! 去死吧!

God works. 上帝的安排。

Good for you! 好得很!

Good job! 做得好!

Good luck! 祝你好運!

Guess what? 猜猜看?

Hang on! 抓緊(別掛電話)!

Have a good of it.玩的很高興。

Have fun! 玩得開心!

He always talks big. 他總是吹牛。

He came by train. 他乘火車來。

He can hardly speak. 他幾乎說不出話來。

He can't take a joke. 他開不得玩笑。

He has a quick eye. 他的眼睛很銳利。

He has an ax to grind. 他另有企圖。

He is a fast talker. 他是個吹牛大王。

He is a smart boy. 他是個小機靈鬼。

He is ill in bed. 他臥病在牀。

He is just a child. 他只是個孩子。

He is my age. 他和我同歲。

He is the pain on neck. 他真讓人討厭。

He lacks courage. 他缺乏勇氣。

He neither drinks nor smokes. 他既不喝酒也不抽菸。

He owes my uncle $55.他欠我叔叔55美元。

He pushes his luck. 他太貪心了。

He won an election. 他在選舉中獲勝。

Help me out. 幫幫我。

Help yourself. 別客氣。

Here we are! 我們到了!

Here ye! 說得對!

Here you are. 給你。

High jack! 舉起手來(搶劫)!

Hit the ceiling. 大發雷霆。

Hold on. 等一等。

Hope so. 希望如此。

How about eating out? 外面吃飯怎樣?

How are things going? 事情進展得怎樣?

How are you recently? 最近怎麼樣?

How big of you! 你真棒!

How come… 怎麼回事,怎麼搞的。

How much? 多少錢?

How's everything? 一切還好吧?

How's it going? 怎麼樣?

I agree。 我同意。

I am a football fan. 我是個足球迷。

I am all ears. 我洗耳恭聽。

I am the one wearing pants in the house. 我當家。

I beg your pardon. 請你原諒。

I beg your pardon? 請您再說一遍(我沒有聽清)。

I can't follow you. 我不懂你說的。

I can't make both ends meet. 我上個月接不到下個月,缺錢。

I decline! 我拒絕!

I don't care. 我不在乎。

I don't have anywhere to be. 沒地方可去。

I don't mean it. 我不是故意的。

I doubt it 我懷疑。

I felt sort of ill. 我感覺有點不適。

I have a good idea! 我有一個好主意。

I have no choice. 我別無選擇。

I have no idea. 我沒有頭緒。

I hate to be late and keep my date waiting. 我不喜歡遲到而讓別人久等。

I just made it! 我做到了!

I know all about it. 我知道有關它的一切。

I like ice-cream. 我喜歡吃冰淇淋。

I lost my way. 我迷路了。

I love this game. 我鍾愛這項運動。

I love you! 我愛你!

I might hear a pin drop. 非常寂靜。

I promise. 我保證。

I quit! 我不幹了!

I see. 我明白了。

I stay at home a lot. 我多半在家裏。

I swear by the god. 我對天發誓。

I think so. 我也這麼想。

I wonder if you can give me a lift? 能讓我搭一程嗎?

If only I could fly. 要是我能飛就好了。

I'll be back soon. 我馬上回來。

I'll be right there. 我馬上就到。

I'll be seeing you. 再見。

I'll check it out. 我去查查看。

I'll fix you up. 我會幫你打點的。

I'll get even with him one day. 我總有一天跟他扯平

I'll kick you out. 我將炒你魷魚。攆走,開除。

I'll see to it 我會留意的。

I'll see you at six. 我六點鐘見你。

I'll try my best. 我盡力而爲。

I'm afraid I can't. 我恐怕不能。

I'm bored to death. 我無聊死了。

I'm dying to see you. 我很想見你。

I'm full. 我飽了。

I'm going to go. 我這就去。

I'm his fan。 我是他的影迷。

I'm home. 我回來了。

I'm in a hurry! 我在趕時間!

I'm lost. 我迷路了。

I'm not going. 我不去了。

I'm not in a good mood. 沒有心情(做某事)。

I'm on a diet. 我在節食。

I'm on your side. 我全力支持你。

I'm single. 我是單身貴族。

Is it true or false? 這是對的還是錯的?

Is it yours? 這是你的嗎?

Is that so? 是這樣嗎?

It can be a killer. 這是個傷腦筋的問題。

It doesn't make any differences. 沒關係。

It doesn't take much of you time. 這不花你好多時間。

It doesn't work. 不管用。

It is a deal! 一言爲定!

It is a long story. 一言難盡。

It is a small world! 世界真是小!

It is growing cool. 天氣漸漸涼爽起來。

It is not a big deal! 沒什麼了不起!

It is of high quality. 它質量上乘。

It is raining. 要下雨了。

It is urgent. 有急事。

It really takes time. 這樣太耽誤時間了。

It seems all right. 看來這沒問題。

It sounds great!. 聽起來很不錯。

It was something that happens once in the blue moon. 這是千載難逢的事。

It’s a long story. 說來話長。

It’s Sunday today. 今天是星期天。

It's a fine day。 今天是個好天。

It's against the law. 這是違法的。

It's going too far. 太離譜了。

It's her field. 這是她的本行。

It's up in the air. 尚未確定。

It's up to you. 由你決定。

It's up to you. 由你決定。

Just read it for me. 就讀給我聽好了。

Just wait and see! 等着瞧!

Just wonderful! 簡直太棒了!

Keep in touch. 保持聯絡。

Keep it up! 堅持下去!

Knowledge is power. 知識就是力量。

Leave me alone. 別理我。

Let go! 放手!

Let me see.讓我想想。

Let's bag it. 先把它擱一邊。

Let's play it by ear. 讓我們隨興所至。

Long time no see! 好久不見!

Lose head. 喪失理智。

Love me,love my dog. (諺語)愛屋及烏。

Make it up! 不記前嫌!

Make it. 達到目的,獲得成功。

Make up your mind. 做個決定吧。

May I use your pen? 我可以用你的筆嗎?

Me too. 我也是。

Move out of my way! 讓開!

My girlfriend and I broke up. 我和我的女朋友吹了。

My god! 天哪!

My hands are full right now. 我現在很忙。

My mouth is watering. 我要流口水了。

My treat. 我請客。

Never mind. 不要緊。

No one knows . 沒有人知道。

No pain,no gain. 不勞無獲。

No problem! 沒問題!

No way! 不可能!

No way! 不行!

None of my business. 不關我事。

None of your keyhole. 不準偷看。

Not at all. 根本就不(用)。

Not bad. 還不錯。

Not in the long run. 從長遠來說不是這樣的。

Not precisely! 不見得,不一定!

Not so bad. 不錯。

Not yet. 還沒。

Nothing tricky. 別耍花招。

Nuts! 呸;胡說;混蛋!

Of course! 當然了!

Play hooky. 曠工、曠課。

Poor thing! 真可憐!

Price is soaring, if it goes on like this, we shall not be able to keep the pot boiling. 物價直線上升,這樣子下去,我們鍋裏可沒什麼東西煮飯。

Right over there. 就在那裏。

Say hello to everybody for me. 替我向大家問好。

See you. 再見。

She had a bad cold. 她患了重感冒。

She is still mad at me. 她還在生我的氣。

She make a mess of things. 她把事情搞得一塌糊塗。

She'll be along in a few minutes. 他馬上會過來。

She's got quite a wad. 她身懷鉅款。

Shoot the breeze. 閒談。

Shut up! 閉嘴!

Side dish. 配菜。

Sleeping on both ears. 睡的香。

Slow down! 慢點!

So do I. 我也一樣。

So far,So good. 目前還不錯。

So long. 再見。

Speak louder,please. 說話請大聲點兒。

Stay away from him. 別接近他。

Still up? 還沒睡呀?

Sure thing! 當然!

I can't help it. 我情不自禁。

Take a seat! 請坐!

Take care! 保重!

Take it easy. 別緊張。

Talk truly. 有話直說。

Tell me when! 隨時奉陪!

That is a boy! 太好了,好極了!

That is great! 太棒了!

That is unfair. 這不公平!

That rings a bell. 聽起來耳熟。

That's a good idea. 這個主意真不錯。

That's all I need. 我就要這些。

That's all! 就這樣!

That's neat. 這很好。

The answer is zero. 白忙了。

The line is engaged. 佔線。

The view is great. 景色多麼漂亮!

The wall has ears. 隔牆有耳。

There comes a bus. 汽車來了。

There is nobody by that name working here. 這裏沒有這個人。

They hurt. (傷口)疼。

This boy has no job. 這個男孩沒有工作。

This house is my own. 這所房子是我自己的。

This way。 這邊請。

Thousand times no! 絕對辦不到!

Time is money. 時間就是金錢。

Time is running out. 沒時間了。

Time is up. 時間快到了。

To be careful! 一定要小心!

Try again. 再試試。

Wait and see. 等着瞧。

Watch out! 當心。

Watch you mouth. 注意言辭。

We are good friends. 我們是好朋友。

We have no way out. 我們沒辦法。

Well,it depends 噢,這得看情況。

We're all for it. 我們全都同意。

What a good deal! 真便宜!

What a pity! 太遺憾了!

What about you? 你呢?

What brought you here? 什麼風把你吹來了?

What day is today? 今天星期幾?

What do you think? 你怎麼認爲?

What does she like? 她喜歡什麼?

What happened to you? 你怎麼了?

What if I go for you? 我替你去怎麼樣?

What is the fuss? 吵什麼?

What is you major? 你學什麼專業?

What should I do? 我該怎麼辦?

What time is it? 幾點了?

What's new? 有什麼新鮮事嗎?

What's up? 有什麼事嗎?

What's your trouble? 你哪兒不舒服?

When are you leaving? 你什麼時候走?

Who knows! 天曉得!

Who told you that? 誰告訴你的?

Who wants? 誰稀罕?

Who's calling? 是哪一位?

Who's kicking off? 現在是誰在開球?

Why are you so sure? 怎麼這樣肯定?

Why die she marry a man old enough to be her father? 她爲什麼要嫁給一個年齡與她父親相當的男人?

Why not? 好呀! (爲什麼不呢?)

Why so blue? 怎麼垂頭喪氣?

Would you mind making less noise? 能不能小聲點。

Yes,I suppose so. 是的,我也這麼認爲。

You are just in time. 你來得正是時候。

You are welcome! 別客氣!

You ask for it! 活該!

You asked for it! 你自討苦吃!

You bet! 一定,當然!

You can make it! 你能做到!

You can't miss it 你一定能找到的。

You did fairly well! 你幹得相當不錯

You did right. 你做得對。

You don't say so. 未必吧,不至於這樣吧。

You don't say! 真想不到!

You don't seem to be quite yourself today. 你今天看起來不大對勁。

You have my word. 我保證。

You might at least apologize. 你頂多道個歉就得了。

You need to workout. 你需要去運動鍛鍊一下。

You never know. 世事難料。

You owe me one.你欠我一個人情。

You set me up! 你出賣我!

You want a bet? 你想打賭嗎?

Your are welcome. 你太客氣了。

Your hand feels cold. 你的手摸起來很冷。。

You're welcome. 不客氣。

久仰!I've heard so much about you.

好久不見了!Long time no see.

辛苦了!You've had a long day. You've had a long flight.

尊敬的朋友們!Distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends

閣下(多用於稱呼大使) Your Excellency

我代表北京市政府歡迎各位朋友訪問北京。On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit Beijing.

對您的大力協助,我謹代表北京市政府表示衷心的感謝。On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, i wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance.

在北京過得怎麼樣?How are you making out in Beijing?

我一定向他轉達您的問候和邀請。I'll surely remember you and your invitation to him.

歡迎美商來北京投資。American businessmen are welcome to make investment in Beijing.

歡迎多提寶貴意見。Your valuable advice is most welcome.

不虛此行! It's a rewarding trip!

您的日程很緊,我們的會見是否就到此爲止。As you have a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time.

請代我問候王先生。Please remember me to .

感謝光臨!Thank you so much for coming.

歡迎再來!Hope you'll come again.

歡迎以後多來北京!Hope you'll visit Beijing more often.

請留步,不用送了!I will see myself out, please.

多保重!Take care!

祝您一路平安!Have a nice trip!

願爲您效勞!At your service!

爲…舉行宴會/宴請Host a dinner/banquet/Luncheon in honor of …

歡迎宴會Welcome dinner

便宴Informal dinner

午宴(附有情況介紹或專題演講等內容)Luncheon

便餐Light meal

工作午餐Working luncheon

自助餐 Buffet dinner/luncheon

答謝宴會Return dinner

告別宴會Farewell dinner

慶功宴Glee feast

招待會Reception

慶祝中華人民共和國成立四十五週年招待會Reception Celebrating the 45th Anniversary of the Founding of the People's Republic of China

雞尾酒會Cocktail party

茶話會Tea party

包餐/點餐Table d'hote/a la carte

上菜Serve a course

您的位置在這裏。Here is your seat.

請入席!Please have a seat.

歡聚一堂Enjoy this happy get-together

請隨便!Please make yourself at home./Please enjoy yourself.

請各位隨意用餐。Help yourself please.

您喝點什麼?What would you like to drink?

現在我提議,爲了…和…之間的合作,爲了…參議員的健康,乾杯!At this point, I propose a toast: to the cooperation between … And … , to the health of Senator…, cheers!

最後,我借主人的酒,提議爲…乾杯!Lastly, taking up this glass of fine wine, I propose a toast to …

請各位舉杯並同我一起爲所有在座的朋友們的健康乾杯!I'd ask you to raise your glass and join me in a toast ot the health of all our friends present here.

敬您一杯!Here's to you!

祝你健康!To your health!

我要爲此乾杯!I'll drink to that!

隨量!Whatever you like!

我失陪一會兒!Excuse me for a minute.

菜不好,請多多包涵!Hope you enjoy yourself.

女士們先生們,歡迎各位光臨,演出很快就要開始了,請儘快就坐。Ladies and gentlemen, good evening. The concert/show would start soon. Please get yourself seated. Thank you.

招待會現在開始。The reception will now begin.

全體起立,奏國歌!All rise please. For the onal Anthem!

出席今天招待會的貴賓有…The distinguished guests paarticipating the reception are …

現在請…講話I have the honour to call upon …

開幕式現在結束。This concludes the opening ceremony.

隆重慶祝Grand celebration

慶祝成立…一週年Celebrating the 1st Anniversary of the Establishment of …

熱烈祝賀第一屆…錦標賽Hail the first FIFA of …

值此節日之際致以節日的祝賀!On the occasion of the season, I would like to extend season's greetings.

祝您工作順利、事業成功、身體健康、家庭幸福!Wish you the very best of luck in your job, every success in your future endeavours, good health and a happy family!

衷心祝賀您當選…Hearty congratulations on your recent election as …

舉行會議/研討會/大會/座談會/學術報告會Hold a meeting/seminar/conference/forum/symposium

贊助人/主辦人/承辦人/協辦人Patron/sponsor/organizer/co-organizer

舉行談判Enter into negotiation

交涉Make representations with sb. On sth./deal with sb.

事物性會談Talks at working level

對口會談Counterpart talks

議程項目Items on the agenda

主題Theme

議題Topic for discussion

雙方商定的議程Schedule mutually agreed upon

開幕會議 Opening session

全體會議Plenary session

開場白Introduction

情況介紹Presentation

小組討論Panel discussion

同有關單位磋商Hold consultations with the organizations concerned

一輪會談One round of talks

決議Resolution

諒解備忘錄Memorandum of understanding

現在開會。I declare the meeting open.

請…發言。I invite the representative of …To take the floor.

下面我給各位簡要介紹一下北京的經濟情況Now I would like to give you a brief overview of Beijing's economy.

我的介紹完了,謝謝!That's all for my presentation. thank you.

我先說這麼多。So much for my remarks for now.

我要說的就是這些。That's all for what I want to say.

您看是先談原則問題呢,還是先談具體問題?I wonder if you would like to start with matters of principle or specific issues?

讓我先談一個問題。If you agree(With your permission), let me start with one issue

在談那個問題之前我想對您剛纔講的話談點看法。Before we turn to that issue, I wish to make a few comments/remarks on your presentation.

您對此事怎麼看呢?I wish to benefit from your views on this matter./ What is your view on this matter?/ How do you see this matter?

我提議休會十分鐘。I propose a ten-minute break.

我想接着剛纔的問題講下去。I will pick up where we left off just now.

對不起,我插一句。Sorry for the interruption but

當然可以!By all means.

怎麼都行!Whatever you say.

我沒有異議。I have no objection.

我方對這個問題有異議。We take exception to this question.

我們高興地看到…We note with pleasure that …

這個日期貴方覺得合適嗎?I wonder if this date would be suitable for you?

不知你們上午談的怎樣?I wonder how the meeting went this morning?

我方很希望 貴方能儘早給予肯定的答覆。We would greatly appreciate it if you could give us your favourable and prompt commitment as soon as possible.

請你們務必在8月1日前提出意向書。You are kindly requested to submit the letter of intent on the date no later than 1st August.

糾纏這個問題。Entangle this issue.

提倡節約Advocate/uphold thriftiness

爲了國家的繁榮For the sake of national property

經受了時間考驗的友誼給我留下了很深的印象。The time-tested friendship leave me a deep impression.

密切注視Keep close watch on

促進密切合作Spur/promote intensive cooperation