當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 簡單的英語生活常用口語句子

簡單的英語生活常用口語句子

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.85W 次

在學習英語的時候我們的口音一定要練習好哦,今天小編就給大家分享的英語口語,希望可以幫助到大家

padding-bottom: 100%;">簡單的英語生活常用口語句子

  關於英語口語的簡單句子

你的法語有很大的進步

AI give up! I simply can't learn French!

我放棄了!我就是學不會法語!

BWhy do you say that? I think you're making a lot of progress.

你爲什麼那樣說?我覺得你取得了很大的進步。

ANo, I'm not. I try and try and I still can't speak it very well.

不,我沒有。我努力了又努力,我仍然講得不是很好。

BLearning any language takes a lot of don't give up. Why don't we practise those dialogues together?

學習任何語言都要花很多功夫。但是不要放棄。爲什麼我們不一起練習那些對話呢?

AGood idea. That might help.

好主意。那可能有幫助。

  優秀的英語口語參考

申請赴美留學

AWhat are the basic rules of applying to a US graduate school?

申請赴美讀研究生,最基本的規則是什麼呢?

BThe earlier, the better.

趕早不趕晚.

AIs the process very complicated?

程序是不是很複雜啊?

BYes, the process is arduous, so make up your mind firmly before you begin applying.

是的,這個過程很艱辛,所以在申請之前要做好充分的心理準備.

AWhat should be done first?

那麼首先應該做什麼呢?

BRead related information about international study. And discuss with your family,teaher and friends.

讀一些關於出國留學的信息,並與家人、老師和朋友仔細商量.

AThis work should be done before or after the GRE and TOFEL exams?

這應該在GRE和TOFEL考試之前還是之後呢?

BBefore the exams.

在考試之前。

AHow long does a student need to prepare for the two exams?

在考試之前 般準備這兩項考試需要多久呢?

BHe or she needs at least six months to prepare for the two tests, but that also depends on his or her level of English.

至少需要半年吧,不過這也因人而異,每個人的英語水平不一樣.

AOK. what's the next step?

那麼.接下來應該做什麼呢?

BWrite to the chosen schools to ask for admission and scholarship application forms.

下一步就要給你選擇的學校寫信,索要入學和獎學金申請表格.

AWhat are the necessary application materials?

那必要的申請材料都包括哪些呢?

BThey usually include a personal statement. letters of recommendation official transcripts,CV and resume, study plan, scholarships and copies of your TOFEL and GRE scores.

包括個人陳述、推薦信、官方學生成績單、個人簡歷、學習計劃、經濟能力證明、獎學金的申請材料、GRE和TOFEL成績的複印件。

AOk, got it. Thank you.

好的,我明白了’謝謝您!

  描述英語口語參考對話

我媽媽不讓我做兼職

AWhy are you so upset today, Maria? Cheer up!

瑪利亞,今天你的情緒爲什麼這麼低落?振作點!

BOh, Iris, it’s about the job with the PR company.

哎,艾瑞斯,是因爲那個公共公司的實習機會.

AIt’s a great opportunity. You should be happy with the offer.

這可是個好機會,你應該高興纔對!

BBut my mother won’t allow me to accept any part-time job. I’m afraid she will say no again.

但是我媽媽老是不讓我做兼職,我擔心這次她還是不答應.

AWhy? It’s unfair. You can learn a lot from it.

爲什麼啊?你可以從實習中學到很多東西的.

BShe says a part-time job is a cursed blessing. It takes so much time and energy that I won’t be able to focus on my study.

她總是說兼職是雙刃劍,要花很多時間和精力.我就不能專心學習了.

AThat may be true. But I’m sure you’re able to find a balance between them. Why not try it?

有道理.但是我相信你可以再兼職和學習間找到平衡的.爲什麼不試試呢?

BI turned down quite a few offers before for her sake. But I’m a senior now, I don’t want to miss the chance this time.

我之前因爲我媽媽放棄了很多次機會.可是我現在上大四了,我不想再錯過這次機會了.

AI agree with you but I think you really need to talk to your mother and tell her what's on your mind.

我支持你!我覺得你應該和你媽媽好好談談,告訴她你的想法.

BI’ll try, but what if she insists?

我想試試,要是她堅持不答應怎麼辦?

AJust let her know that the experience will be both amazing and rewarding. And more importantly, you can manage both your study and the job.

告訴她這次兼職將對你很有幫助,更重要的是,要讓她知道你能處理好學習和工作之間的關係.

BDo you think it will work?

你覺得會有用嗎?

ASure. Every cloud has its silver lining. Just try.

當然啦!黑暗中總有一線光明的嘛.試試看.

BOk, I’ll do that. Thank you, Iris.

好吧,我試試看!謝謝你,艾瑞斯.

ASure. Good luck, Maria!

不客氣,瑪利亞,祝你好運!