當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 乘務員與旅客對話英語版

乘務員與旅客對話英語版

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.92W 次

作爲一名旅客,登機期間和乘務員之間有什麼樣的英文對話呢?下面是本站小編給大家整理了乘務員與旅客英語對話,供大家參閱!

padding-bottom: 94.22%;">乘務員與旅客對話英語版
  乘務員與旅客英語對話1

1、您好,歡迎您乘坐國航航班!

Good morning(afternoon,evening)ome aboard Air China.

2、您好,歡迎您乘坐星空聯盟成員國航航班!

Welcome aboard Air China,a member of Star Alliance.

3、晚上好!請您出示登機牌。

Good morning(afternoon,evening) I have a look at you boarding pass?

4、____先生/女士,請用毛巾。

Mr./Ms.____,may I offer you the hot towel?

5、____先生/女士,我們爲您準備了橙汁、礦泉水和香檳酒,請問您喜歡哪一種?

Mr./Ms.____,we have prepared orange juice ,mineral water and champagne fou h one would you like?

6、____先生/女士,您需要換一下拖鞋嗎,這樣會舒服些。

Mr./Ms.____,would you like to put on slippers? It will make you more comfortable.

7、____先生/女士,需要品嚐一下香檳嗎?我們配備的是卡迪亞香檳。

Mr./Ms.____,would you like to try the champagne?We’ve got Cartier.

8、天氣比較冷,您需要一杯熱茶嗎?

It’s quite d you like a cup of hot tea?

  乘務員與旅客英語對話2

座位Seating

1、您好,請從這邊通道往前走。

Good morning(afternoon,evening) aisle(way),please.

2. ____先生/女士,請從這邊上樓梯,樓上是公務艙。

Good morning(afternoon,evening),Mr./Ms.____ness class is in upper se go this way.

3.座椅排好在行李架上方。

Seat numbers are indicated on the overhead compartments.

4.您的座位是20排D座,請跟我來。

Your seat number is se follow me.

5.麻煩您側身讓後面的旅客過一下。

Excuse se give way to the passengers behind.

6.好的,旅客登機完畢後,我幫您看看第一排有沒有空座位。

Sure,I’ll see if there is any vacant seat for you in the first row after boarding.

7.25E座位沒有旅客,起飛後您可以去坐。

25E is can change there after take-off.

8.對不起,您旁邊的旅客想和她的孩子坐在一起,您方便跟她換座位嗎?

Excuse lady next to you wants to sit together with her d you mind changing seats with her?

9.對不起,我已經溝通過了,但那位旅客還是想坐靠窗的座位。

I have talked with that passenger,but he still preferred the window seat.

10.對不起,機上無法辦理升艙手續。建議您下次在地面提前辦理。

I am afraid we can not upgrade you on board I suggest you arrange that procedure in advance at check-in counter next time?

11.先生,這裏是機組座位,請您回原位。謝謝您的合作!

Excuse me,sir,this is the crew I kindly ask you to return to your original seat?Thank you fou your cooperation.

12.爲了使飛機保持配載平衡,請您回到指定的位子上坐好,謝謝您的合作。

In order to keep the aircraft in balance ,please return to your original k you.

13.對不起,您先在座位上休息,我去問一下(我請地服人員查詢一下),馬上就回來。

I am se take a seat first.I will check it with the ground staff and be back soon.

14.讓您久等了,是我們工作的失誤。您現在可以坐在15排B座,我帶您過去。

Thank you fou is our seat number is 15B.I’ll show you the way.

15.您好,您坐的是應急出口的位置,這是說明書,請您看一下,紅色手柄不能觸碰,在緊急情況下,請您協助我們的工作。

Sir/Madam,the seat you are taking is in emergency exit are kindly requested to read the safety instruction and not to touch the red do appreciate your help in case of emergency.

  乘務員與旅客英語對話3

1. Good morning. Welcome aboard!

早上好,歡迎登機!

2. Excuse me. May I see your boarding pass?

對不起,能看一下您的登機牌嗎?

3. What’s your seat number?

您的座位號是多少?

4. I’m afraid you are in the wrong seat.

恐怕您坐錯了座位。

5. May I help you with your bag?

我能幫您提行李嗎?

6. Please carry your bag and follow me.

請提着行李跟我來。

7. I’m afraid you’ll have to stow your bag under the seat in front of you.

恐怕您要將行李放您前排的座椅下面。

8. You may adjust your seat back by pressing the button on the arm of your seat.

您可以通過座椅扶手的按鈕來調節座椅靠背。

9. If there’s anything we can do for you, just press the call button.

如有任何需要,請按呼喚鈴。

10. Your hot towel/wet towel, madam/sir.

請您用熱毛巾/溼紙巾,女士/先生。

11. There are toilets in the front and rear of the cabin.

客艙的前面和後面都有洗手間。

12. Lavatory is not allowed to use during take-off.

飛機起飛期間,洗手間禁止使用。

13. -Do you speak English?

-Yes, I speak a little English.

-您說英語嗎?

-是的,說一點點。

14. -How long does our flight take?

-Our flight takes three hours.

-我們要飛多久?

-我們的空中飛行時間爲3小時。

15. -At what altitude are we flying?

-We are flying at an altitude of 9000 meters.

-飛機現在的飛行高度是多少?

-我們的飛行高度爲9000米。

16. -What is the speed of our plane?

-It’s 950 kilometers per hour.

-我們飛行的速度是多少?

-我們的飛行速度爲每小時950公里

17. Shall I bring you a blanket?

我給您拿牀毯子好嗎?

18. -Where are we now/Which place is it?

-We are flying over the Yangtze River.

-我們現在在哪裏?/這是什麼地方?

-我們正在飛越長江。

19. We’ll soon be serving drinks/dinner. Please put down the tray table in front of you.

我們很快就要供應飲料/正餐。請將您前面的小桌板放下來。

20. What would you like, sir?

先生,您想要點什麼?


看過乘務員與旅客英語對話的人還看了:

1.空乘英語對話

2.乘務員面試自我介紹範文

3.英語經典情景對話

4.英語基本對話句子

5.經典英語電影對話