當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 餐館結賬英語實用情景對話

餐館結賬英語實用情景對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.68W 次

到西餐廳吃飯的最後一個流程是結賬,那麼你們知道怎麼用英語表達自己的意思麼?下面是本站小編給大家整理的餐館結賬英語實用情景對話,供大家參閱!

餐館結賬英語實用情景對話

  餐館結賬英語實用情景對話:誰來買單

Biby: Could you bring us our check?

畢比:能給我們賬單嗎?

Waiter: Here you will settle the bill?

服務員:給您,誰買單呢?

Biby: Be my .

畢比:我來買單,李昂。

Lyon: OK,it will be my turn next time.

李昂:好吧,下次我來。

Waiter: Your bill comes to $51 including the tips.

服務員:加上小費總共是51美元。

Biby: Here you are.

畢比:給你。

  餐館結賬英語實用情景對話:結賬

Waitar: Do you want some dessert?

服務員:要些甜點嗎?

Guest k se.

顧客:不要了,謝謝。結賬。

Waiter: Wait a moment.I will calculate it for bill comes to $36.

服務員:稍等,我幫你們算一下。您的賬單總共是36美元。

Guest: Here are $ the 's my tip for you.

顧客:這裏是40美無。不用找錢了。當是我給你的小費。

  餐館結賬英語實用情景對話:請幫我結賬

A: Hello, can I have my bill?

甲:你好,請拿我的賬單。

B: Sure, just a moment.

乙:好的,請稍等。

A: Do you accept credit cards?

甲:你們接受信用卡嗎?

B: I'm sorry we don't accept credit cards.

乙:對不起,我們不接受信用卡。

A: I'll pay in cash then.

甲:那我就付現金吧。

(They are going to leave after dinner.)

(他們飯後要走了。)

Jack: Could we have our bill, please?

傑克:請拿張單,好吧?

Waiter: Sure, sir. How would you like to have your bill a bill for three of you or a bill for each?

服務員:好的。請問你們要怎麼結賬?三人合起來結還是分開結?

Jack: A bill for three of us, please.

傑克:合起來結。

Waiter: Here's your bill, sir. It's eighty-seven se have a check on it.

服務員:這是您的賬單,先生。共87元。請覈對。

Jack: (5, and 6,... Jack is checking.)Would you mind explaining this to me?What is No.4?

傑克:(五、六……,傑克在覈對。)請給我解釋一下這個,你不介意吧?第四項是什麼?

Waiter: Of course not. Let me see... No. 4 is the main course and it is 38, not 33.

服務員:當然不介意。讓我看看。第四項是主菜,是38元,不是33元。

Jack: I see. Is service charge included?

傑克:我知道了。服務費包括了嗎?

Waiter: Yes, the service charge is 15%.

服務員:包括了。服務費是15%。

Jack: All right. Can I pay with my credit card?

傑克:好。我能用信用卡付嗎?

Waiter: I'm sorry we don't accept credit cards.

服務員:對不起,我們不接受信用卡。

Jack: Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.

傑克:很遺憾。

Waiter: But we accept checks.

服務員:但我們接受支票。

Jack: Good.

傑克:好吧。

  餐館結賬英語實用情景對話:教你如何在西餐廳結賬

1、Paying by Cash 現金支付

Guest: Waiter, the bill, please.

服務員,結賬。

Waiter: Yes, sir.

好的,先生。

Waiter: Here is your check/bill, sir. Thank you.

先生,這是您的賬單,多謝。

Guest: Here you are.

給你。

Waiter: 200 yuan. Please wait a minute. I'll be right back with your changes and receipt.

這裏收您200元,請稍等一會,我將很快找回零錢及賬單給您。

Waiter: Here is your changes and your receipt, thank you. Good night. Hope to see you again.

多謝,這是找給您的零錢及賬單。晚安,希望您再次光臨。

Guest: Thank you. This is your tip.

謝謝!這是給你的小費。

Waiter: Thank you, sir. But we don't accept tips./You're very kind. But no, thank you.

多謝,先生,但我們不接受小費。/不用的,謝謝你的好意。

2、Paying by Credit Card 信用卡付賬

Guest: Check/Take the bill,please.

結賬。

Waiter: Here is your check, sir. Would you like to sign it to your room?

這是您的賬單,先生。您想簽單嗎?

Guest: No, I'll just pay in cash. Do you accept U.S. Dollars.

不,我付現金,你們收美元嗎?

Waiter: Yes. But we only have Chinese yuan for change. And the exchange rate is one hundred U.S. Dollar to RMB 804. Do you mind that?

是的,但是我們找零隻有人民幣,兌換匯率是100美元兌804人民幣,你介意嗎?

Guest: Well. May I use my credit card?

那麼,可以用信用卡嗎?

Waiter: Yes sure. What kind do you have, sir?

當然,您有哪種?

Guest: Visa card.

維薩卡。

Waiter: Very good, sir. You have a 10% discount for using your visa card.

好的,先生。您用維薩卡可以得到10%的優惠。

Guest: Thank you. But what's this for?

謝謝,但這是什麼費用?

Waiter: Oh, This is a fifteen percent of surcharge for tax and service.

這是加收的15%的稅和服務費。

Guest: Oh. I see. Here you are.

我明白了,給你。

Waiter: Thank you. I'll return your visa card and receipt in a few minutes.

謝謝,稍等一會兒,我馬上給回你信用卡賬單。

Waiter: Will you please also sigh on the bill, sir? Thank you. Bye-bye. Have a nice day.

請在單上簽名,好嗎?謝謝,再見,祝您愉快。

3、Sign the Bill 簽字付賬

Waiter: Would you like anything else?

您還需要些什麼?

Guest: No, thank you. We'll have the bill now.

不需要了,謝謝。我們現在要結賬了。

Waiter: Yes, sir. How would you like to pay for it, sir?

好的,先生,您打算怎樣付賬?

Guest: I'd like to put it on my hotel bill.

我想把賬記在賬單上。

Guest: What's your room number?

請問你的房間號?

Waiter: 1208.

1208。

Waiter: Would you sign your name and room number on the bill, please? And could you show me your room key/hotel passport.

請在賬單上寫上您的名字和房間號碼,並且請出示房匙/房卡,好嗎?

Guest: Of course, here you are.

當然,給你。

Waiter: Could you just sign here, please?

您在這簽字好嗎?

Guest: Sure.

可以。

Waiter: Thank you. How did you like your meal? Would you please give us your comment about our service and dishes?

謝謝。請問你的餐食得怎樣?能否對我們的服務或菜式提供寶貴的意見?

Guest: Very nice, very delicious.

非常好,非常美味。

4、Paying by Traveller's Cheques 用旅行支票付賬

Guest: Waiter, Can I have the bill, please?

服務員,結賬。

Waiter: Yes, sir.

好的,先生。

Guest: Do you accept traveller's cheque?

你們收旅行支票嗎?

Waiter: Yes, sir. But could you give me your address and some identification?

是的,先生,但是您要出示地址和證件。

Guest: Here is my passport.

這是我的護照。

Waiter: Thank you.

謝謝。

Guest: Should I put my name and address on the back of the cheque?

我要把名字和地址寫在支票背面嗎?

Waiter: Yes, Would you please sign them in block letters?

是的,請用正楷字書寫,好嗎?

Guest: No problem.

沒問題。

Waiter: Here are some complimentary vouchers for you. You can pay half of your bill with them, next time you have lunch or dinner in our restaurant. Please pay attention to the usage conditions and expiry date.

我們有一些贈券發給您,下次午晚餐時間您可以結賬用,請留意使用說明和有效期。

Guest: Thank you very much.

多謝。

Waiter: Thank you, sir. Please come again. We look forward to having you with us again.

多謝,先生,歡迎下次光臨,我們將期待着您的光臨。