當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 二人英語對話5分鐘情景對話五

二人英語對話5分鐘情景對話五

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.81W 次

你與人用英語交流對話的時間有少於或多於5分鐘的時候嗎?下面是本站小編給大家整理了雙人英語對話5分鐘,供大家參閱!

padding-bottom: 144.47%;">二人英語對話5分鐘情景對話五
  二人英語對話5分鐘:At a restaurant

Dashan:Oh, look. It's seven o'clock. I'm hungry.

大山:哎呀,瞧,都7點了。我餓了。

Yunbo: I'm hungry, too. Let's go out for dinner.

雲波:我也餓了。我們出去吃飯吧。

Rumei: Good idea. Let's try some Canadian beef.

如梅:好主意。我們去嘗一嘗加拿大的牛肉吧。

Dashan: Mmm, hmm. Canadian beef is excellent. Yunbo, please ask the front desk clerk about good steak restaurants near the hotel.

大山:啊,加拿大的牛肉特棒。雲波,你能不能去問問前臺服務員,咱們飯店周圍有沒有好的牛排餐館。

Rumei: Please speak English ONLY, Dashan.

如梅:大山,請你只講英語。

Dashan: Sorry. Yunbo, please ask the clerk about good steak restaurants near the hotel.

大山:對不起。雲波,請你問問前臺服務員附近有沒有好的牛排餐館。

Yunbo: Excuse me. Is there a good steak restaurant near here?

雲波:請問,附近有好牛排飯館嗎?

Clerk: Yes, there is. There's a good restaurant about two blocks from here.

服務員:有,離這兒兩條街遠的地方就有一家好飯館。

Yunbo: Great.

雲波:太好了。

Clerk: Yes, Vic's Steak House is very popular.

服務員:對,威克牛排酒家很受歡迎。

Yunbo: How do we get to Vic's?

雲波:去威克牛排酒家怎麼走?

Clerk: First, go out the front door and turn right. Then, walk two blocks. It's on your left. It's next to the parking lot.

服務員:先出大門向右拐,然後走兩個街區。威克牛排酒家在你的左手邊,緊挨着停車場。

Yunbo: So, first we turn right. Then we go two blocks.

雲波:先出大門向右拐,再朝前走兩個街區。

Clerk: Uh huh.

服務員:對,對。

Yunbo: And, it's next to the parking lot?

雲波:挨着停車場?

Clerk: Yes, you can't miss it. There's a big sign in front of it.

服務員:對,你不會錯過的。 酒家正門掛着一塊很大的招牌。

Yunbo&Dashan: Thanks.

雲波 & 大山:謝謝你。

Clerk: You're welcome. Oh, sir. Don't forget your map.

服務員:不客氣。喂,先生,別忘了你的地圖。

Yunbo: Oh, thanks. We're in luck. There's a good steak house two blocks from here. We can walk to it.

雲波:啊,謝謝。 (對如梅說)我們運氣好。 離這裏兩個街區有一家好牛排館子。我們可以走着去。

Rumei: Come on. Let's go.

如梅:快點。我們走吧。

  二人英語對話5分鐘:VISITING A CANADIAN FAMILY

Dashan: Hi. Glen. It's Dashan. Thanks again for yesterday. We really enjoyed visiting your office and learning more about your company.

大山:格倫,你好。 我是大山。再次感謝你昨天的款待。我們爲能拜訪、加深瞭解你們公司感到非常高興。

Glen: Oh, you're welcome. Everybody at Capital enjoyed meeting you and your friends. Listen, are you free this evening?

格倫:啊,不用客氣。 首都電子公司的每個人都爲能見到你和你的朋友感到高興。喂,你今天晚上有空嗎?

Dashan: Yes.

大山:有。

Glen: Well, how about coming over to our house for dinner? Kathy's going to make her vegetarian lasagna tonight.

格倫:那到我家來吃晚飯,怎麼樣?今天晚上凱西準備做素滷意大利寬麪條。

Dashan: That sounds great. I'd really like to come.

大山:聽起來不錯,我很願意來。

Glen: And please invite Rumei and Yunbo, too.

格倫:請邀請如梅、雲波一起來。

Dashan: That's very kind of you, Glen.

大山:格倫,謝謝你。

Glen: Come around at 6:00. We're going to have an early dinner. It's a school night for Christopher.

格倫:6點左右到我這裏吧。今天晚飯我們要早點吃,克里斯托弗晚上要去學校參加活動。

Dashan: Great. I'm looking forward to it. See you then. Oh, Glen, what's your address?

大山:好的,我期待着這一刻。回頭見。噢,格倫,你住什麼地方?

Glen: 555 North Hinton Avenue. That's Hinton near Main. Ours is the house with the big tree in front of it.

格倫:欣屯街北路555號,欣屯街挨着美因街。我們家房子前邊有一棵大樹。

Kathy: Hello, everyone. It's wonderful to meet you all. Please come in.

凱西:你們好。見到你們太高興了。請進。

Rumei: These flowers are for you, Kathy.

如梅:凱西,這花是送給你的。

Dashan: And here's a bottle of wine. Thanks for your kind invitation.

大山:還有一瓶酒。謝謝你們的邀請。

Kathy: Quite welcome. The pleasure is ours.

凱西:不用客氣,你們能來我們感到很榮幸。

Kathy: Sit down, please. Make yourselves at home. I'm going to get Christopher. He's doing his homework in his bedroom.

凱西:請坐吧。請不要拘束。我去把克里斯托弗叫來。他在臥室裏正做作業呢。

Glen: Would anybody care for a drink before dinner? I have rum, gin, scotch, wine...

格倫:吃飯前有誰想喝點什麼嗎?我這兒有朗姆酒、杜松子酒、蘇格蘭威士忌、葡 萄酒……

Yunbo: I'll have a gin and tonic, please.

雲波:我想喝點杜松子酒加蘇打水。

Glen: OK.

格倫:好的。

Rumei: I'd like some ginger ale, please.

如梅:我想喝點薑汁汽水。

Dashan: Could I have a scotch on the rocks?

大山:給我點加冰塊的蘇格蘭威士忌,好嗎?

Glen: Sure.

格倫:好的。

Kathy: This is our Christopher.

凱西:這是我們的兒子,克里斯托弗。

Everybody: Hi, Christopher.

三人一起:你好。克里斯托弗。

Christopher: Hi,everybody.

克里斯托弗:你們好。

Kathy: Christopher, this is Rumei. This is Yunbo and this is Dashan. Dad and Dashan went to school together.

凱西:克里斯托弗,這是如梅,這是雲波,這是大山。爸爸和大山是大學同學。

Christopher: Hi, everybody.

克里斯托弗:你們好。

Dashan: What grade are you in, Christopher?

大山:克里斯托弗,你上幾年級?

Christopher: I'm in Grade Five.

克里斯托弗:我上五年級。

Kathy: Christopher's going to attend a hockey camp this summer.

凱西:克里斯托弗今年夏天要參加冰球夏令營。

Rumei: Sounds like fun.

如梅:聽起來蠻有趣嘛。

Christopher: Yeah. Mom, when are we going to eat dinner? I'm hungry.

克里斯托弗:是。媽媽,我們什麼時候吃晚飯啊?我餓了。

Kathy: Very soon, honey. Glen, how about taking everyone into the dining room? I'm going to take the lasagna out of the oven.

凱西:親愛的,馬上就吃飯。 格倫,你帶大家到餐廳好嗎?我去把麪條從烤箱裏取出來。

Rumei: Kathy, can I help with anything?

如梅:凱西,有什麼要我幫忙的嗎?

Kathy: Oh, that's all right. Just make yourself comfortable.

凱西:噢,沒什麼事,別拘束就行。

Glen: I think everything is just about ready now.

格倫:我看我們可以準備開飯了。

Dashan: Mmm. Everything smells delicious.

大山:啊,每道菜聞着都是那麼香。

Yunbo: And it looks great, too.

雲波:樣子也都好看。

Kathy: Would anyone like some more lasagna?

凱西:還有誰想再吃點麪條嗎?

Dashan: No, thanks. I'm fine. I couldn't eat another bite.

大山:我不要,我吃飽了。 再多一口也吃不下了。

Yunbo: I'd like another piece, please. But just a small one.

雲波:我想再要一塊,就要一點。

  二人英語對話5分鐘:VISITING A CANADIAN FAMILY

Dashan: Kathy, let us clear the table for you.

大山:讓我們來替你收拾桌子吧。

Kathy: Oh, thanks.

凱西:啊,謝謝你們。

Christopher: Mom, I'm going to watch TV in the family room, okay?

克里斯托弗:媽媽,我到客廳去看電視,行嗎?

Kathy: Christopher, aren't you going to work on your project for school?

凱西:克里斯托弗,你不去完成你的學校項目嗎?

Christopher: Do I have to? I'm going to finish it tomorrow night.

克里斯托弗:我必須去做嗎? 我想明天晚上把它做完。

Kathy: You won't have time tomorrow night. You have a hockey practice. Remember?

凱西:明天晚上你就沒空了,你們要練冰球,還記得嗎?

Christopher: Yeah, you're right.

克里斯托弗:對,您說得對。

Rumei: Kathy, where do you want me to put these dishes?

如梅:凱西,你看我把盤子放在什麼地方?

Kathy: Stack them on the counter, please.

凱西:堆在平臺上就行。

Rumei: What a beautiful kitchen. It's so modern.

如梅:廚房真漂亮啊。真現代化啊。

Kathy: Oh, thanks. We remodelled it last year.

凱西:是嗎?謝謝。我們去年改建的。

Rumei: Oh, really.

如梅:是嘛?

Kathy: Our old kitchen wasn't big enough for the three of us and two cats and two dogs.

So, we decided to add an eating area.

凱西:原來的廚房不夠大,容不下我們三個人,兩隻貓還有兩條狗。所以,我們就決定擴建出了吃飯的地方。

Yunbo: Kathy, where do you want me to put the leftover lasagna?

雲波:凱西,你看我把剩下的麪條擱在什麼地方好?

Kathy: You can put it in a plastic container. Then put it in the fridge, please. Glen, can you get Yunbo a plastic container?

凱西:你可以把它放進一個塑料盒裏,然後請把它放進冰箱。格倫,你給雲波拿一個塑料盒來,好嗎?

Glen: No problem.

格倫:沒問題。

Kathy: And the other waste food can go into the container for the composter. I use the compost from the composter to fertilize the flowers in my garden.

凱西:其他吃剩的東西擱到一個袋子裏準備放進堆肥器。我用堆肥器裏堆出的肥料給花園的花兒施肥。

Rumei: Here, let me wash the dishes.

如梅:來,讓我來幫你洗盤子吧。

Kathy: Thanks, Rumei, but I'm going to wash them in the dishwasher. Here, let me do it for you.

凱西:謝謝你,如梅,不過我要把盤子放進洗碟機裏。來,讓我來幫你。

Rumei: Kathy, what do you use these boxes for?

如梅:凱西,這些盒子是做什麼用的?

Kathy: Oh, these boxes are for recycling. Our family is trying to help the environment.

凱西:盒子是用來回收廢物的。我們全家人都在爲保護環境出力。

Rumei: What do you mean?

如梅:我沒有聽懂你的意思。

Kathy: Well, we want to save our natural resources for the next generation. You know...

Clean air, clean water and rich forest and wildlife.

凱西:是這樣。我們希望爲下一代保護自然資源。你知道,我指的是潔淨的空氣,

乾淨的水,豐富的森林資源以及野生動植物。

Dashan: Canadians are trying to use their natural resources carefully, so there will be

plenty left for the future generations.

大山:加拿大人現在對自然資源的開發和利用非常謹慎,這都是爲了保證將來我們

的子孫後代也會有足夠的資源。

Kathy: Dashan, please speak English. I can't understand you.

凱西:大山,請你講英語,我聽不懂你在說什麼。

Dashan: Sorry, Kathy. I wanted to tell Rumei about your family's concern for the

environment. All Canadians want to have enough resources for the future.

大山:抱歉,凱西。我剛纔是想跟如梅講講你們家人對保護環境的關注。所有

加拿大人都想爲未來保留足夠的自然資源。

Yunbo: What do Canadians do in their home to help the environment?

雲波:在保護環境方面,加拿大人在自己家裏都做了哪些事呢?

Kathy: Well, we reduce our garbage by recycling paper, glass and metal and by

composting our kitchen scraps.

凱西:這個,我們通過回收紙張、玻璃、金屬以及將殘羹剩飯堆成肥等措施來減少垃圾。

Glen: We also conserve energy by keeping our homes neither too hot in the winter nor

too cold in the summer.

格倫:冬天我們使室內溫度保持不要過熱,夏天我們使室內溫度不要過涼,我們靠這種辦法節省能源。

Kathy: And, we're careful about our water. We try not to waste it.

凱西:還有,我們注意節約用水。儘量不浪費水。

Yunbo: Oh, I understand.

雲波:哦,我明白了。

Rumei: Well, we learned a lot about Canadian life by spending time with you tonight. Thank

you again for inviting us.

如梅:今天晚上跟你們在一起,使我們瞭解了不少加拿大人的生活。再一次感謝你們的盛情邀請。


看過雙人英文對話5分鐘的人還看了:

1.二人5分鐘英語對話

2.兩人相關五分鐘英語對話

3.2人英語口語對話

4.兩人五分鐘英語對話

5.兩人英語五分鐘對話