關於入境的英語對話
當旅遊入境時,你覺得相關人員會與你進行什麼樣的英語對話呢?下面是本站小編給大家帶來入境常用英語對話,供大家參閱!
入境英語對話1A: Anything to declare? 您有什麼要申報的嗎?
B: No, nothing. 不,沒有。
A: What’s this? Open this box, please. 這個是什麼?請打開這個盒子。
B: Souvenir for my wife. 給我妻子的紀念品。
A: Is liquor or cigarette here? 裏面有酒和香菸嗎?
B: One bottle of whisky and cigarette one carton. Is it taxable? 有一瓶威士忌和一條香菸。需要繳稅嗎?
A: No. It’s OK. 不,沒有。
在過境入境處:
A: Your passport, please. 請出示您的護照。
B: This one. 這個。
A: How long are you going to stay here? 您在此逗留多長時間?
B: Two weeks. 兩個星期
A: Where are you going stay? 您此期間在哪裏落腳?
B: The Hilton Hotel in Paris. 巴黎的希爾頓酒店。
A: What will you do here? 您此行的目的是什麼?
B: For Business. 商務旅行。
A: Ok, you’re through now. 好了,您可以通過了。
入境英語對話2移民官:請告訴我你到英國來的目的,好碼?
王曉紅:我是到大學讀書的。
移民官:我可以看看你的護照嗎?
王曉紅:當然可以,請看。
Officer: Would you mind telling me the purpose of your visit
to the U.K.?
Wang: I am here to study at a university.
Officer: May I see your passport?
Wang: Of course, here you are.
邊檢官:請把箱子打開。這是什麼?
王曉紅:中藥。只是一些藥丸。
邊檢官:是給朋友的禮物嗎?
王曉紅:哦,不,是自己用的。
邊檢官:你能告訴我藥丸的成分嗎?
王曉紅:他們是草藥做的。
Officer: Would you please open the suitcase? What are
these?
Wang: They are Chinese medicine. Some pills only.
Officer: Are they gifts for friends?
Wang: Oh, no. They are for my own use.
Officer: Could you tell me the ingredients?
Wang: They are made of herbs.
>>>下一頁更多精彩“入境英語對話” 入境英語對話3A: Passport, please.
請看一下護照。
B: Sure. Here it is.
是的,在這。
A: Are you on a business trip or a pleasure trip?
你是商務旅行還是觀光?
B: I'm here for sightseeing.
我是來觀光的。
A: How long do you plan to be here?
你打算停留多久?
B: About three weeks.
大約三個禮拜。
A: Well, everything seems to be OK. Please go to customs next.
嗯,都好了。請到海關那邊。
B: Thank you.
謝謝。
入境英語對話4Officer: May I see your passport please?
海關人員:我可以看一下您的護照嗎?
Henry: Sure, Here you are. And this is the declaration form.
亨利:當然,給您。這是入境申請表。
Officer: What's the purpose of your visit?
海關人員:請問您此行的目的是什麼?
Henry: I'm here on business.
亨利:我來這兒履行公務。
Officer: This visa is good for two weeks. How long will you be staying?
海關人員:您的簽證期限是兩個星期,你打算待多長時間?
Henry: For ten days.
亨利:10天以後就回去了。
Officer: And you will do some traveling while you are here?
海關人員:這期間您會去旅行嗎?
Henry: Yes, I want to spend a couple days for traveling. I have friends there I will visit.
亨利:是的,我要去拜訪朋友。
Officer: What do you have in the bag, sir?
海關人員:先生,請問您的包裏有些什麼?
Henry: Just camera, clothes, and some books.
亨利:只是照相機、衣服和一些書籍。
Officer: Would you mind opening the bag for me?
海關人員:請您把包打開讓我看看行嗎?
Henry: Alright.
亨利:好的。
Officer: OK. Enjoy your trip, sir.
海關人員:可以了。祝您旅途愉快,先生。
Henry: Thank you.
亨利:謝謝。
看過入境常用的英語對話的人還看了:
1.出入境英語對話
2.出入境英語對話短文精選
3.出國旅遊入境常見英語對話
4.關於入境海關英語對話
5.出國安檢英語情景對話