當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 傳統節日英語對話

傳統節日英語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.6W 次

英語課堂裏,以我國的傳統節日爲主題進行對話,最先從哪裏切題呢?下面是本站小編給大家整理的傳統節日英語對話,供大家參閱!

padding-bottom: 66.56%;">傳統節日英語對話
  傳統節日中秋節英語對話

Air listens to the music when she hears the doorbell.)

(Air正聽着音樂,這時候她聽到門鈴響了.)

A: That must be Rich. (She goes to open the door.)

那一定是Rich. (她去開門.)

B: Hi, Air.

你好啊, Air.

A: Welcome. It’s so nice of you to come.

歡迎啊,你能來真是太好了.

B: Air, thanks for inviting me to the dinner. Today is Mid – Autumn Festival. I bought a bunch of roses for you. Beautiful flowers for beautiful girl.

Air, 謝謝你邀請我來做客的. 今天是中秋節了. 我買了一束玫瑰花送給你,美麗的花給美麗的女孩.

  傳統節日春節英語對話

A: Happy New Year!

A: 新年快樂!

B: Uh...I'm a bit confused; New Year's Day was over weeks ago.

B: 嗯……我有點搞迷糊了,新年不是幾周前就過去了嗎?

A: You must be kidding! It is Chinese New Year, silly!

A: 你在開什麼玩笑啊!我是說春節,你這傻瓜!

B: Oh right, it slipped my mind. Why do you celebrate two New Years?

B: 喔,對了,我都忘了。你們爲什麼要慶祝兩個新年啊?

A: Chinese New Year is according to the lunar calendar. Chinese have been celebrating New Years in this fashion for thousands of years.

A: 春節是根據農曆而定的。中國人慶祝這個節日的習俗已經延續幾千年了。

B: I noticed that our company was very empty the past couple of days.

B: 我發現這幾天我們公司裏空蕩蕩的。

A: That is because everyone goes home for Chinese New Year; it is a family holiday, not so much a party holiday. Would you like to come to my house for New Year's Dinner?

A: 因爲大家都回家過年啦,這是個家庭團聚的日子,不太屬於狂歡的節日。你想要到我家吃年夜飯嗎?

B: Of course. Will you set off firecrackers?

B: 當然好啊,你們會放鞭炮嗎?

A: Naturally, but the most important thing that we do during New Years is to eat! So make sure to bring your appetite!

A: 會啊,不過過年期間最重要的事情就是吃,所以準備好大吃一頓哦!

  傳統節日英語對話

Lily: Amy, how long have you been here?

艾米,你在這呆了多久了?

Amy: I came to China on June, it has been 7 months.

我是六月份來中國,現在算起來有7個月了。

Lily: Wow, that is a long time. And you must never spend the Spring Festival in China.

哇,很久了。那你一定沒有在中國度過春節了。

Amy: Yes, and I going to stay in China this year to see how Chinese people spend their most important festival.

對啊,所以我打算今年留在中國,看看中國人是怎麼度過他們最重要的日子的。

Lily: Really? Maybe you can come to celebrate it with my family.

真的嗎?也許你可以和我們家一起過節。

Amy: Can I?

可以嗎?

Lily: My parents would be happy to have you. I believe you will love it.

Though we live in downtown, we always spend Spring Festival in hometown.

我父母一定會很高興的。我相信你一定會喜歡的。雖然我們家住在城市,我們總是在老家過春節。

Amy: You mean in the countryside?

你是說在農村嗎?

Lily: Yes, I believe you will know a lot about Chinese traditions this winter holiday, such as the custom, practices, cuisine, greeting and so on.

對的,我相信你一定可以在這個寒假瞭解到許多中國的傳統習俗,如風俗習慣、菜餚、祝詞等等。

Amy: Wonderful! I can’t wait to the coming of that day.

太棒了,我都快等不及了。