當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 大學英語對話練習

大學英語對話練習

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.12W 次

下面是本站小編整理的大學英語對話練習,歡迎大家閱讀!

大學英語對話練習

  大學英語對話練習一:

1. He was so hard on me last night。

他昨晚對我很兇。

2. I have a hard time with my girlfriend。

我跟我女友關係非常不好。

3. You're getting on my nerves。

你惹毛我了。

4. Get off my back, I didn't sleep last night。

不要再煩我了,我昨晚沒睡耶!

5. Cut me some slack! Give me some slack!

放我一馬吧!

6. Don't let your father down。

不要讓你的父親失望。

7. I don't give a shit I don't give a damn。

我根本不在乎。我不屑一顧

8. People have dirty looks on their faces。

人們的臉都很臭。

9. Tough luck, but shit happens。

真倒黴,但還是發生了。

10. I got the short end of the stick。

這實在是我所能遇到最糟的情況了。

  大學英語對話練習二:

Todd: Now, Mark, you're from Canada.

Mark,你來自加拿大嗎?

Mark: That's right.

對呀。

Todd: Where is it, actually, that you grew up?

你是在哪裏長大的?

Mark: I was born in Montreal and I lived there for four years, the first four years but uh, I grew up in Calgary, which is Alberta, in the city of Banff.

我出生在蒙特利爾,而且還在那兒住了四年,是我出生後的前四年。而我是在阿爾伯塔省班芙市的卡爾加里長大的。

Todd: OK, so what was your childhood like? Were you into nature, or sports?

好的,那你的童年時代是什麼樣的呢?你喜歡大自然嗎?還是喜歡運動?

Mark: Childhood I was into books. I was a big reader. I used to go the the library with my mother. And the first big trip I took overseas was when I was 14.

小的時候我喜歡看書。我就是個書迷。我過去常常跟着媽媽去圖書館。我第一次去海外旅行是在14歲的時候。

Todd: OK, actually, on this trip where did you go?

哦,那這次旅行你去了哪裏呢?

  大學英語對話練習三:

Todd: OK, Christian, what is your dream job, if you could have any job in the world?

Christian,如果你能夠擁有世界上任何一份工作,你最夢寐以求的是?

Christian: My dream job is to become a diplomat representing my country, preferably in Japan. That's why I came to Japan to learn Japanese and hopefully obtain a master degree in International Relations. After getting my master's degree in International Relations, I would like to go home and enter the diplomat school for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, which is a three year program, and then, after that hopefully come back to Japan and work for the Norwegian Embassy in Tokyo.

我最夢寐以求的職業是成爲一名外交官,最好是駐日本外交官。這就是我來日本學習日語的原因,並且希望得到國際關係專業的碩士學位。在我拿到學位之後,我會回國然後進入一家隸屬於外交部的外交學校。這就是我三年來的計劃,之後再回到日本,在東京挪威大使館工作。

Todd: Must be pretty competitive.

那肯定競爭很激烈。

Christian: It's very competitive, but I think if you know a certain language that not many people speak it gives you a competitive edge nevertheless so that's why I came to Japan because I know at this stage there are only 300 hundred people from Norway living in Japan and not all of them are here to study Japanese, they represent different companies or schools, or they're missionaries so, that's the track I'm on right now but we'll see how it goes in the end.

競爭確實很激烈,但我想如果你能掌握一門很多人都不會的語言,你就會擁有競爭優勢,這也就是我來日本的原因。因爲我知道在日本,只有300人來自挪威,他們住在日本而且並不是所有人都來學日語。不同的人代表着不同的公司或不同的學校。或者他們就是些傳教士。這是我現在走的路,就這樣堅持下去吧。

Todd: How about when you were a child, what was your dream job? Did you want to be a diplomat when you were say, 10?

那當你還是個孩子的時候,你最夢寐以求的職業是什麼?你10歲的時候就想做一名外交官了嗎?

Christian: No, when I was ten I probably didn't know what I wanted to do. I was just too busy playing in the street, you know, having fun with my friends and these things. When I was that young I really didn't have a dream job like fireman, police. I never really went through that stage, you know.

沒有,當我十歲的時候我可能還沒有想過以後我想做什麼。我就知道在街上玩兒,你知道的,就是和朋友們一起鬧着玩。我還小的時候我真的沒想過以後做消防員,警察一類的工作。我真的從未經歷過那個階段,你知道的。

  大學英語對話練習四:

Todd: OK, Laura, I'm going to ask you questions about the post office in Hong Kong. OK, or just sending letters. How often do you write letters?

Laura,我想問你些關於香港郵局的問題,嗯,或者說就是寄信。你多久寫一次信?

Laura: Well, when I was young, I wrote quite often to my pen pals, but right now, instead of sending a letter I usually send my friends e-mails.

嗯,在我小的時候,我經常跟我的筆友寫信,但現在,我們通常是互發電子郵件。

Todd: Yeah! Me, too. How much does it cost to send a postcard in Hong Kong overseas?

對呀!我也是。在香港向海外寄張明信片要花多少錢?

Laura: Well, to Asian countries, it costs about two dollars, two Hong Kong dollars. To European countries it costs about three dollars.

嗯,寄向亞洲國家,要花兩港幣。寄向歐洲國家要花三港幣。

Todd: OK, and when you send mail in Hong Kong, do you send it from your house, or do you..

好的,那在香港寄郵件的時候你是從你家寄過去還是……

Laura: Well, we have to go the post office in order to send letters or parcels.

寄信寄包裹的話我們只能去郵局。

Todd: Really, OK! Cause it's so crowded in Hong Kong that...

是嘛!那好!因爲香港人真的是太多了……

Laura: Well, Yes, Yes!

恩,是,是!

Todd: OK, and in Japan do you receive a lot of mail?

那你在日本收過信件嗎?

Laura: Right now, no. Well, because it's so convenient to use the e-mails or instant communication or telephone.

還沒有。因爲使用電子郵件或即時通信再或電話會很方便。

Todd: Yeah, OK last question. What time do post offices open and close?

是的,好,最後一個問題。郵局的工作時間是幾點到幾點?

Laura: Well, it depends on the size of the post office. For large one, so, they work longer. Like from nine in the morning until six, so for a smaller one, from nine to five.

嗯,那要取決於郵局的規模了。大一些的,工作時間會長一點,大概是從早九點到晚六點;然後小一點的是從早九點到晚五點。