當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 大學生二人英語對話材料

大學生二人英語對話材料

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.66W 次

當今時代,英語已經成爲一種多國、多文化,多功能的國際語言。“英語族”這一概念也開始爲大家所熟悉。本站小編整理了大學生二人英語對話材料,歡迎閱讀!

padding-bottom: 72.66%;">大學生二人英語對話材料
  大學生二人英語對話材料篇一

Dennis: What the heck! He cut himself.

呀呀的。他居然給自己動刀子。

Lorry: What’s going on? Who got cut? I’ve got Band-Aid.

發生什麼了?誰割傷了?我有邦迪。

Dennis: Relax. It’s this cool doctor. He felt pain in his stomach. He thought it was acute appendicitis and operated himself.

放鬆。是這個醫生了。他感覺自己腹部疼痛。他就覺得是急性闌尾炎。然後就給自己做手術了。

Lorry: He’d better be right about that.

他沒有判斷失誤吧。

Dennis: Of course, he was. He got recovered several days later.

當然沒有了。幾天以後,他康復了。

Lorry: He is something, isn’t he? But I have my doubts.

他是很了不起。但是我有點兒懷疑.

Dennis: What? Don’t you believe it?

什麼?你不相信?

Lorry: Well, it’s just too good to be true. Every famous doctor has a story. How could he stay cool when he was under anesthetic?

寫得太不真實了。每個名醫生都有自己的傳說。在麻醉狀態下,他怎麼可能保持清醒啊!

Dennis: Come on! I have the photos of the operation. You are just jealous.

得了。我有手術照片呢。你是嫉妒別人吧。

Lorry: No, I’m not. Why should I be? That’s ridiculous! I may not be famous now. But people will know me as Dr. Lorry Bill someday.

纔沒有。我爲什麼要啊?太搞笑了。我現在是沒有名氣。但是總有一天,會有人知道我洛麗比爾醫生的。

  大學生二人英語對話材料篇二

Ann: What should I do?

我該怎麼辦啊?

Lily: What have you done?

你做什麼啦?

Ann: I entered for volunteer for a very important meeting.

我報名參加一個很重要的座談會的志願者。

Lily: It is a fine thing.

這是好事啊。

Ann: But the requirement is having good oral ability and good pronunciation.

但是要求是要有好的口語能力,好的語音。

Lily: Oh? And what do you worry about?

哦?你在擔心什麼?

Ann: Both of them, and you know, I am always very nervous when I talk to unfamiliar superiors.

兩個都擔心,而且你知道的,我在和上級說話的時候總是緊張。

Lily: Oh, I know.

哦,我知道。

Ann: You must help me, and this is a great chance to practice myself.

你一定得幫我,這個一個鍛鍊自己的好機會。

Lily: Ok, it’s my pleasure.

好,很樂意。

  大學生二人英語對話材料篇三

Bob: Have you heard of The Beat Generation?

你聽說過垮掉的一代嗎?

Tom: What?

什麼?

Bob: The Beat Generation, and it refers to a group of writer who lived and became famous at the 1950s to 1970s in American.

垮掉的一代,這是指美國五十年代到七十年代成名的一羣作家。

Tom: Why called they the Beat Generation?

爲什麼稱呼他們爲垮掉的一代?

Bob: Their thoughts and behavior were strange and crazy, and most of the representative men were all gays and junkies.

他們的思想和行爲很奇怪瘋狂,而且大部分的代表人物都是同性戀和吸毒者。

Tom: Wow, they were crazy, weren’t they?

哇,他們瘋了,不是嗎?

Bob: They were just dissatisfied with the policies of government.

他們只是對政府的政策不滿。

Tom: Why did they take drugs?

爲什麼他們要吸毒呢?

Bob: It might be their way of showing their dissatisfaction.

這是他們表達不滿的一種方式吧?

Tom: I wouldn’t do something bad to myself.

我是不會做傷害自己的事情的。

  大學生二人英語對話材料篇四

Ann: I don’t want to go on any more.

我不想再看了。

Lily: Frankly speaking, me too.

坦白說,我也是。

Ann: Why are there so many materials to recite?

爲什麼有這麼多的材料要背啊?

Lily: I don’t know.

我不知道。

Ann: Have you counted that how many exams we will have?

你算過我們有多少門考試了嗎?

Lily: Let me see. It’s seven. Oh my god.

我想想,七門。哦上帝啊。

Ann: God doesn’t hear you, and you don’t believe in him.

上帝沒聽到,而且你也不信他。

Lily: I know. It’s not time to take about this. How about tonight exam? Have you prepared for it?

我知道,現在不是討論這個的時候,今天的考試如何?準備好了嗎?

Ann: I am in a mess, and I don’t know how many I have prepared.

我一團亂,也不知道我到底準備了多少。

Lily: Me, too. Another tragedy.

我也是啊,另一個悲劇。


看了“大學生二人英語對話材料”的人還看了:

1.大學兩人英語口語對話

2.大學英語兩人對話

3.二人簡單英語對話

4.二人實用英語口語對話

5.兩人日常英語對話