當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 關於餐廳點菜的英語對話閱讀

關於餐廳點菜的英語對話閱讀

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.94W 次

英語學科作爲一門語言教學,不僅僅是語言知識的學習以及技能的掌握,更應該是兩種語言與文化之間的對話教學。小編精心收集了關於餐廳點菜的英語對話,供大家欣賞學習!

padding-bottom: 75%;">關於餐廳點菜的英語對話閱讀
  關於餐廳點菜的英語對話篇1

Waiter: Good evening. Do you have a reservation?

晚上好。您約定座位了嗎?

Tom: No, Idon''t.

沒有

Waiter: How many people are you together?

你們一共多少人?

Tom: Me on my own

就我一個人。

Waiter: Please follow is menu

請跟我來,這是菜單。

Tom: Well, I think I would like to have a shrimp cocktail and the tomato sausage soup first

我想先點一個蝦仁杯和一個番茄紅腸湯。

Waiter: Yes, sir. What main dish would you like,sir?

好的,先生。你喜歡什麼主菜?

Tom: I''ll have the sirloin special kind of desserts do you have?

請給我一客牛腰肉排。你們有什麼特色甜品?

Waiter: Lemon pie, hot cake in syrup, chocolate sundae and custard pudding

檸檬派,糖油煎餅,巧克力聖代和奶油布丁。

Tom: Well, I think I''ll order after I finish the main course.

等我吃過主菜再點吧。

Waiter: All right, I''ll bring the soup right away.

好的,湯馬上就會上來。

  關於餐廳點菜的英語對話篇2

AWould you like to order now,madam?

女士,想好要吃什麼了嗎?

BYes,please.I'd like the steak and mushrooms.

是的,請給我來一份牛排和蘑菇。

AHow would you like your steak,rare,mediam,or well-done?

牛排要三分熟,五分熟還是全熟?

BI'd like it well done ,please.

我要全熟的。

AWhat kind of potatoes would like to go with that,mushed,boiled,or baked?

配的土豆要土豆泥,煮的還是烤的?

BI think i have bake p i now have a ice tea with lemon on the side,please.

要烤土豆。我還要一杯配一片檸檬的冰茶。

AGood,and would you care for soup or salad to start with?

好的,頭盤要湯還是沙拉?

BI'd like cream onion soup please.

請來一份奶油洋蔥湯。

AWill you have desert to be ,madam?

要甜點嗎,女士?

BI want to skip all,thank you.

不要甜點了。就這些,謝謝。

AOK,I'll be with you in a moment.

好的,稍等片刻。

  關於餐廳點菜的英語對話篇3

A:What Can I get you?

您需要點什麼?

B:I' ll have a Cosmo please.

我要一杯卡茲莫酒。

C:Dude! You can' t order a Cosmo! That' s a ladies drink, you' re embarrasing me!

老兄!你可不能點卡茲莫!那是女生的酒,別讓我難堪了!

B:What are you talking about? It' s a good drink!

你在說什麼呢?那是好酒!

C:It' s too soft! Order something with a little more kick to it!

這酒太溫和了!就點些稍微烈一些的吧!

B:Fine! I' ll have a sex on the beach.

好吧!我要在海灘上做愛。

C:You have got to be kidding me!

你在耍我吧!

B:Come on! It' s delicious! Especially when served in a pineapple or coconut.

拜託!那酒味道不錯的!特別是加上菠蘿和椰子。

C:Forget it, I' m ordering for you. I' ll have a Scotch on the rocks and my friend here will have a Manhattan. Put it on my tab. Here now this is a real drink!

好吧好吧,我幫你點。我要一杯英格蘭的烈酒,我朋友要一杯曼哈頓,算在我的賬上。這纔是真正的酒!

B:That' s strong! This is going to get me wasted!

這酒很烈的說!我喝不了會浪費的!

C:That' s the idea!

好主意!


看了“關於餐廳點菜的英語對話”的人還看了:

1.有關餐廳點菜英語對話

2.關於餐廳點菜的英語對話

3.餐館點餐英語情景對話

4.關於餐館點菜的英語對話

5.餐廳點菜英文情景對話