有關入住賓館的英語對話
情景對話類的應用問題,主要是以人物對話的形式來引出人們實際生活中遇到的問題,其特點是通過人物的對話來展現實際問題,顯得直觀、生動。小編精心收集了有關入住賓館的英語對話,供大家欣賞學習!
有關入住賓館的英語對話1(A car pulls up in front of Huatian Hotel and a doorman
(A) goes forward to meet the guests B and C, opening the door of the car for them.)
A:Good evening, sir and ome to our hotel.
Mr Bell(B): evening.
A:(Opening the trunk, taking out the baggage and looking at the name on the baggage tags)
I'm the doorman, sir. So you have got altogether four pieces of baggage?
B: Er. Maybe five, Margaret(C)?
A:Five?Oh, sorry. Let me have a check again.
C:Oh,no,ys poor memory!We've got only four.
B:I see.
(To the doorman) Sorry,boy. You're right. Four pieces.
A: Never mind, sir. The Reception Desk is straight r you,please.
B:Yes,thank you.
有關入住賓館的英語對話2C=Front Office Clerk 前臺服務員 G=Guest 顧客
C:Good afternoon. Welcome to XX hotel. May I help you?
下午好!歡迎光臨 xx 酒店。能爲您效勞嗎?
G:Yes, I’d like to check-in,pleae.
我要登記住宿。
C:Certaily,sir. May I have your name ,please?
好的,先生。請問大名?
G:I’m Lawrence Brown.
我叫勞倫斯.布朗。
C:Do you have a reservation with us. Mr. Brown?
布朗先生,您預訂了房間了嗎?
G:Yes, from tonight.
是的,預訂了。從今晚開始。
C:Just a moment please. I’ll check our reservation record. (After a while) Thank you for waiting, n. Your reservation is for a twin from March 5th to 7th for three nights. Is that right?
請稍後,我檢查一下預訂記錄。(過了一會兒)讓您久等了,布朗先生。您預訂了從 3 月 5 日到 7
日 3 個晚上的雙牀間,是這樣的嗎?
G:Exactly.
對。
C:Could you fill out the registration form, please?
請填寫這張登記表好嗎?
G:Fine(Fill the form)
好的(填寫表格)
C:How would you like to make payment?
您打算如何付款呢?
G:By American Express Card.
用美國運通信用卡。
C:May I take a print of the card ,please?
請讓我劃印一下你的卡,好嗎?
G:Sure, here you are.
好的,給你。
C:Thank you, Mr. Brown. Your room number is ’s on the 8th floor. A bellman will show you the room. Please enjoy your stay.
謝謝您,布朗先生。您的房間是 8 樓的 2809 好房,服務員會帶您過去,希望您住得愉快。
有關入住賓館的英語對話3Good is the Tour Leader,please?
早上好,請問誰是領隊?
It's me.
我
How do you do?My name is ome to our hotel.I'd like to reconfirm the schedule for theperiod of your stay.
你好,我叫莉莉。歡迎來我們旅館。我想確認一下您的入住安排計劃表。
I see.
我知道了
Is there any change in the number of your group?
有沒有在你的人數發生變化?
No
沒有
Very good, check-out time is at 9:00 tomorrow there been any change inyour schedule?
非常好,先生。您的退房時間是明天九點,有沒有在你的日程安排明天上午9:00變更?
'd like to change to 9:30.
是的。我想改到九點半
9:ainly, will arrange a morning call at 8:00 that be fine?
9:30.當然,我們將安排早上八點的呼叫,你看可以嗎?
That's k you.
好的,謝謝
Could you place your bags in front of your room doors by 9:00 a.m.?The bellman will pick there be anything else?
請問您能在早上九點鐘將您的行李房門前嗎?行李員會過來取,是否還有其他的需要嗎?
No,that's all.
不,就這些
If there's any change, could you tell the Front desk,please?
如果有需要的話請您告訴前臺,好嗎?
k you
好的,謝謝
Thank y your stay.
謝謝,希望您在這兒過的愉快。
看了“有關入住賓館的英語對話”的人還看了:
1.關於賓館入住英語對話
2.關於賓館入住的英語對話
3.關於入住酒店英語對話
4.關於辦理酒店入住英語對話
5.辦理入住酒店英語對話