當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 談論人生經歷情景對話

談論人生經歷情景對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.51W 次

英語情景對話作爲真實生活的交際模式,作爲語言輸出的源頭,作爲語言練習的最佳途徑,作爲語言教授的媒介,它對於把英語作爲外語來學習的學生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面本站小編爲大家帶來生活英語情景對話,歡迎大家學習!

padding-bottom: 50%;">談論人生經歷情景對話

 談論人生經歷情景對話1:

know Iden ,I don’t know much about you. Where were you born?

你知道的,我對你瞭解不多。你是在哪裏出生的?

b.I was born in London, but I spent most of my childhood in Hong Kong.

我出生在倫敦,但是我童年的大部份時間是在香港度過的。

a. What was your childhood like?

你的童年是個什麼樣子?

b. I had a pretty strict upbringing, and my parents and I were always fighting about it.

在我的童年,我的父母對我非常嚴格,爲此我和他們總是爭吵。

a. Do you get along with your parents now?

現在你和父母關係好嗎?

b. Oh, sure. Once they reached middle age, they became a lot less uptight.

哦,當然。他們一到中年,就變得遠遠沒有那麼緊張了。

a Where did you go to university?

你在哪裏讀的大學?

B My parents wanted me to stay in Hong Kong, but I decided to go back to England, I graduated from Oxford University with a degree in English literature.

我父母想要我呆在香港,但我決定回英格蘭。我畢業於牛津大學並且拿到了英語文學的學位

A What’s your current occupation?

你現在做什麼工作呢?

B I’m a freelance writer. I write magazine articles and fiction books

我現在是自由作家。我寫些雜誌文章和小說。

A Did you always know you wanted to be a writer?

你過去一直認定你想成爲一名作家嗎?

B No, I didn’t. I was an English teacher for about five years, but by the time I was thirty, I decided I want a fresh challenge.

不是的。我當了差不多5年的英語老師,但是直到30歲,我才決定我想要一個全新的挑戰。

A How did you start writing?

你是怎樣開始寫作的?

B I started writing magazine articles for fun, and eventually was asked to write a book, so I was pretty lucky.

我開始的時候就是寫些雜誌上的文章鬧着玩,最後才被叫去寫書,所以我相當幸運。

A Are you writing a book now?

你現在在寫書嗎?

B Yes, it’s about a group of friends living in a foreign country and all the strange experiences they have

是的。這本書是關於一羣朋友在國外的生活和他們所有的奇怪的經歷的。

A Sounds interesting.

聽起來挺有意思的。

 談論人生經歷情景對話2:

A What was the biggest turning-point in your life?

你人生中最大的轉折是什麼?

B I guess I would say that would be moving out of my parents’ house for the first time.

我想那應該是第一次搬離父母家。

A Really? Why is that?

真的嗎?爲什麼?

B till I moved out of my parents’ home, I became a lot more independent.

直到我搬離父母家,我才變得獨立多了。

A What would you say was the lowest point in your life?

那你說說你人生的最低點是什麼?

B That would definitely be getting a divorce.

那肯定是離婚了。

A What went wrong?

出了什麼問題呢?

B We just weren't right for each other.

我們只是彼此不合適罷了。

A How long were you married?

你的婚姻持續了多久?

B The marriage only lasted about a year.

這段婚姻只維持了大概一年的樣。

A Have you remarried since then ?

離婚後,你又再婚了嗎?

B Yes, I got married to a man that I met shortly after I divorced my first husband.

是的。我和前夫離婚不久後就遇到了我現在的丈夫。

A Do you think you'll ever get a divorce again?

那你還會再離婚嗎?

B Oh I hope not, my first marriage was a mistake, but this one isn’t.

哦,我希望不會。我的第一段婚姻是個錯誤,但是這一次不是。

A How long have you been married?

你結婚多久了?

B About 15 years now.

大概15年了。

A Do you think you'll still love him when he is old and gray?

當他老了的時候,你還會愛着他嗎?

B I think so, hopefully we’ll have a long and a happy life together.

我認爲我會。我希望我們們長久幸福地呆在一起。

A I’m sure you will.

我確信你們會的。