當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 關於生活常用英語對話精選

關於生活常用英語對話精選

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.47W 次

隨着我國與國際社會的聯繫日益加強,英語交流在日常生活及重要的場合中顯得越來越重要。本站小編整理了關於生活常用英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

關於生活常用英語對話精選
  關於生活常用英語對話一

還盤 對話

The customer wants to make a counter-offer. Now he is discussing it with Steven.

客戶想要做個還盤。此刻他正和史蒂文談論此事。

Customer: Your prices seem a little high.

客戶:你們的價格髙了一些。

Steven: We could make it lower for you. What's your counter-offer?

史蒂文:我們可以給您優惠一些。您的還價是多少?

Customer: We make a counter-offer to you of $150 per metric ton F.O.B. London.

客戶:我們還價爲每公噸倫敦離岸價150美元。

Steven: If you order in large lots, we'll accept the price.

史蒂文:如果你大量訂購,我們可以接受這個價錢。

Customer: OK. We will increase our order.

客戶:好,我們將增加訂購盤。

Steven: All right, as a token of friendship, we accept your counter-offer.

史蒂文:好吧,作爲友誼的象徵,我們接受你方還盤。

Customer:I'm glad that we've settled the price.

客戶:很高興我們就價格達成了共識。

  關於生活常用英語對話二

報盤 對話

Steven decides to make an offer to the customer. Now he is talking about the price with the customer.

史蒂文決定爲顧客報一下盤。此刻他正在和顧客談論價格問題。

Steven:Our offer is RMB300 per tape-recorder, F.O.B. Tianjin.

史蒂文:我們的報價是每臺錄音機300元人民幣,天津離岸價。

Customer:We think the price is too high.

客戶:我們認爲價格太高了。

Steven:That's the best price we can offer.

史蒂文:那差不多是我們所能開出的最低價了。

Customer:We'll have to discusss it with my boss.

客戶:這個我們得跟老闆討論一下。

Steven:We can give you a discount if you order for immediate shipment.

史蒂文:如果你的訂單是馬上出貨的話,我們可以打折。

  關於生活常用英語對話三

詢盤 對話

A customer wants to make an inquiry about the printed pure silk scarves. Now Steven is taking about it with the customer.

一客戶想要對印花真絲圍巾詢一下價,現在史蒂文正和該客戶談論此事。

Customer:We are very interested in your printed pure silk scarves, so could you introduce us your prices?

客戶:我們對貴方的印花真絲圍巾很感興趣,請介紹一下貴方的價格好嗎?

Steven:Thank you for inquiring. But your enquiry is too vague to reply.

史蒂文:謝謝詢價。但您的詢盤不明確,我無法答覆。

Customer:Please send us your best offer and state payment terms and time of shipment.

客戶:請向我們報最優價,並說明支付條件和裝運期。

Steven:Ok. I need to discuss it with our manager. We'll let you have our firm offer next week.

史蒂文:好的。我要和我們的經理商量一下。下星期我們就向你們發實盤。

Customer:I'm waiting. Your early offer will be highly appreciated.

客戶:我等您的報價,請早日發盤不甚感謝。

Steven:Ok. I will reply to you as soon as possible.

史蒂文:好。我會盡快回復您的。


看了“關於生活常用英語對話”的人還看了:

1.生活中常用的英語對話精選

2.生活常用英語對話精選

3.日常生活英語對話精選

4.生活常用英語對話口語精選

5.日常英語對話精選