當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 應聘導遊常用表達

應聘導遊常用表達

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.3W 次

旅遊業的發展使導遊成爲熱門行業,相應地對導遊的要求也日趨嚴格,專業訓練、資格證書、外語技能已成爲做導遊的必備條件。接下來,小編給大家準備了應聘導遊常用表達,歡迎大家參考與借鑑。

padding-bottom: 48.13%;">應聘導遊常用表達

BASIC EXPRESSIONS 基本句型表達

1) Then you may think that I am not fit for this job according to my educational background.

你可能認爲我的教育背景並不適合這份工作。

2) I took an evening course at the Tourism School of Beijing after graduation.

畢業後我參加了北京旅遊學院的夜校。

3) Have you any experience as a tourist guide?

你有做導遊的工作經驗嗎?

4) What do you think are the responsibilities of a tourist guide?

你認爲一名導遊的職責是什麼?

5) I guided a few foreign tourists around Beijing last year as a part-time job.

去年我帶領一些外國遊客在北京觀光,那是兼職工作。

6) I'd like to be an overseas tour guide someday.

我希望有一天能當一個海外導遊。

7) I hope you can give me a definite answer as soon as possible.

我希望你能儘快給我一個明確的答覆。

8) Are there still any vacancies1?

還有空缺嗎?

9) I will make an announcement to remind them that they should check their belongings2.

我會提醒他們檢查他們的攜帶物品。

  擴展:辦公室會話:吃飯

同事之間一起吃頓飯可以很好的協調關係、溝通感情,比如 Donald 和 Debra:

(1)

Donald: Let's eat out, shall we?

唐納德:我們出去吃,怎麼樣?

Debra: I'm broke. I've gone through my paycheck for the week already.

黛布拉:我沒錢了。這周的工資已經花完了。

Donald: Don't worry about it. It's my treat.

唐納德:別擔心,我請你。

Debra: You're sure? You're so generous1!

黛布拉:真的?你太大方了!

Donald: And nice, too.

唐納德:而且很好。

Debra: So, where are you taking me?

黛布拉:那你請我去哪啊?

Donald: Some place you've never been before. Donald's Kitchen.

唐納德:一個你從來沒去過的地方:我家的餐廳。

(2)

Mary: Thanks for lunch. It was delicious.

瑪麗:謝謝你的午餐,非常好吃。

Shelly2: It's OK.

雪莉:不客氣。

Mary: Next time lunch is on me.

瑪麗:下次我請。

Shelly: Don't be silly.

雪莉:得了吧。

Mary: I'm serious.

瑪麗:我說真的。

Shelly: All right. Next time you'll treat.

雪莉:好吧,下次你請。

Mary: It's a deal!

瑪麗:就這麼定了。

(3)

Louise: How often do you eat out, Shelly?

路易絲:雪莉,你經常出去吃嗎?

Shelly: Well, very often. I eat out almost five times a week.

雪莉:太經常了,我幾乎一週5次都在外面吃。

Louise: Wow, I really envy3 you.

路易絲:哇,太羨慕你了。

Shelly: Don't envy me. It's for business. In fact, I'm sick and tired of restaurant food. Sometimes I just want a home-cooked meal.

雪莉:有什麼好羨慕的,都是爲了談生意。實際上,我都吃膩了餐館裏的東西了。有時候我真想吃家裏做的飯。