當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 西餐廳點餐和服務員英語對話

西餐廳點餐和服務員英語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.09W 次

情景教學就是要讓學生愛學英語、樂學英語,從而不斷培養學生學習英語的興趣,使學生更主動、更積極地投身英語學習中。小編精心收集了西餐廳點餐和服務員英語對話,供大家欣賞學習!

padding-bottom: 100.31%;">西餐廳點餐和服務員英語對話
  西餐廳點餐和服務員英語對話篇1

W:Good after ome to parklane wester restaurant.

How many person are there in your party?

中午好,先生們。歡迎來到柏麗西餐廳。請問總共有幾位呢?

G:Three.

三位。

W:Would you like to sit smoking or no somking.

您們喜歡坐吸菸區還是無煙區呢?

G:Smoking.

吸菸區。

W:Follow me ,please.I'll seat you.

How about this table?

請跟我來。我給您們找位子。這張桌子可以嗎?

G:k you.

好的。謝謝。

W:Please take a 's the you time please.I'll take your order a moment later.

would you like something to drink first?

請坐。這是菜單。請慢慢看。稍候我來幫您點單。先來點喝的怎麼樣?

G:We have three Tsing tao .

給我們來三支青島。

W:Just a moment.I'll bring it for you right away.

請稍等。我馬上去拿過來。

W:May I take you order now ,sir?

先生,我現在可以幫你點單了嗎?

G: I order set lunch?

好的。我可以點中午套餐嗎?

W: do you want your Set lunch of ,sir?

當然可以。先生,您想要什麼中午套餐?

G:I Have cream of white bean soup,Grilled sirloin steak wiht gravy sauce, fresh fruit plate. hot coffee.

我要白豆忌廉湯,西冷牛扒配燒汁,鮮水果碟,熱咖啡。

W:How would you like your sirloin steak done ?

請問您好的西冷牛扒要幾成熟?

G:Medium well.

七成。

W:Shall I bring your coffee now or later?

您的咖啡要現在上還是飯後上呢?

G:later.

稍候再上。

W:Would you like something else?

請問您還要其它嗎?

G: is all.

不了,就這些。

W:We'll cooked your order set lunch about 10 minutes.

10分鐘後我們將把你點的中午套餐熟好。

G:k you.

非常好。謝謝。

W: You are welcome 's our pleasure to service your.

不用謝。能爲你服務那是我們的榮幸。

  西餐廳點餐和服務員英語對話篇2

Good morning,afternoon,evening, sir,madorm. A table for two?

早上好,下午好,晚上好,先生,女士,兩位嗎?

Yes, by the window, please.

是的,請給我靠窗戶的。

This way, please.

這邊請。

Thank you.

謝謝。

Good evening, please take your seats, gentlemen. Here are the d you like to drink something first?

晚上好,請坐,先生,這裏是我們的菜單。你要先來點喝的嗎?

I'll have a coke cola with ice. What about you?

我想要可樂,你呢?

A n apple juice, please.

蘋果汁。

Thank you. Here we cola with ice and apple juice . Are youready to order now, gentlemen?

謝謝,請忙用,可樂和蘋果汁。你準備好點菜了嗎?先生。

No, we are still looking at the menu. Maybe you should recommendsomething for the main course?

沒有,我們仍然在看菜單。你可以給我們推薦下主菜嗎?

Certainly. The T-bone steak is very good. I would suggest that youtry this.

當然可以。T-骨牛扒很好,我建議你試下這個主菜。

That's a good idea. I love beef steak, I'll have the T-bone steak.

好主意,我喜歡吃牛扒,我就點他了。

  西餐廳點餐和服務員英語對話篇3

AAre you ready to order or delaying a little more time?

可以點菜了嗎,還是要等一會?

BYes, I'm ready, I like a bowl of chicken soup, please.

可以點餐了,請給我雞湯。

AWhat would you like for main course?

主餐要什麼?

BI like a salad steak.

我要一份色拉牛排。

ACertainly, how would you like steak done?

好的,牛排要幾分熟?

BRare, please.

生一點, 謝謝。

AAnything to drink?

要來點飲料嗎?

BOh, I will have a glass of house red. Thanks.

一杯本地紅酒, 謝謝。

AWould you like anything else?

還需要什麼嗎?

BNo, there's all full now, thanks.

先這樣就好了,謝謝。


看了“西餐廳點餐和服務員英語對話”的人還看了:

1.關於與服務員點餐英語對話

2.餐館點餐英語情景對話

3.有關餐廳點菜英語對話

4.點餐時服務員與客人的英語對話

5.關於飯店點餐英語對話