當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 醫生和病人英語對話精選

醫生和病人英語對話精選

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.09W 次

開展英語情景對話教學,離不開教師對情景的精心創設,才能幫助學生理解對話內容,達到學以致用的目的。本站小編整理了醫生和病人英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

padding-bottom: 75%;">醫生和病人英語對話精選
  醫生和病人英語對話篇一

大夫:你哪裏不舒服?

Doctor: What seems to be the problem?

病人:唉,我剛纔過馬路,正趕上一輛車從拐角處開過來。由於車速過快,等司機看到我再剎車時,已經太晚了。我被撞倒在地,從地上爬起來時,我發現我的左臂和肘部也被擦傷,並且現在我的肋骨有點痛。

Patient: Well, I was crossing the road, where a car came round the corner too quickly, and when the driver saw me, it was too late to stop. I was knocked to the ground, and when I got up,my left arm and elbow were grazed and now, I have a pain in my ribs.

大夫:讓我檢查一下吧。你哪兒疼啊?

Doctor: I'll just take a look. Where does it hurt?

病人:這很難說清楚,好象渾身都痛。

Patient: It's hard to say. It hurts all over.

大夫:我按這兒,你疼不疼?

Doctor: Does it hurt when I do this?

病人:哎呀!你一按這兒我就疼得要命。

Patient: Ouch! The pain is very bad when you press here.

大夫:你的胳膊和肘部好象沒什麼問題。但是出於安全考慮,你還是最好去照一張X光片。片子照好之後,馬上拿過來讓我看看。

Doctor: You arm and elbow seem to be all right. But, to be on the safe side, you'd better go to the X-ray Department. When the X-rays are ready, bring them back to me to examine.

病人:好的,那麼待會兒再見吧!

Patient: OK. See you later.

大夫:待會兒見!

Doctor: See you then!

( Ten minutes later, the patient brings back the X-ray plates)

病人:這是我的X光片。

Patient:Here's my X-rays.

大夫:讓我看看,一切基本正常。只是這兒,你看,有點小問題。有一點骨裂。

Doctor: I'll just take a look at it. Everything is all right, except here, see it? There's a hairline fracture.

病人:這嚴重嗎?

Patient: Is it serious?

大夫:算不上嚴重。但是,這兩三週你最好不要去上班。儘量臥牀休息

Doctor: No. It's not very serious, but you should take two or three weeks off work, and rest in bed as much as possible.

病人:大夫,我是否需要服用點什麼藥呢?

Patient: Should I take some medicine, doctor?

大夫:是這樣,我會給你開一些草藥,這樣你的傷口會癒合得快一點。另外,你還需要服用一些口服藥。這是藥方。待會兒你拿到藥房去配藥。請按說明服藥。

Doctor: All right. I'll give you some herbal medicine to help you heal quickly. In addition, I will prescribe you some medicine for oral administration. Here is a prescription. Take it to the chemist's. please take the medicine according to the instruction.

病人:我需要上石膏嗎?

Patient: Will I need to be put in plaster?

大夫:不需要。藥方裏我給你開了一管藥膏。每天搽兩三次。

Doctor: No, it isn't necessary. I have presribed you a tube of ointment. Administer it two or three times a day.

病人:非常感謝您,大夫。

Patient: Thank you very much, doctor.

大夫:不客氣。再見!

Doctor: Not at all. Goodbye!

病人:再見!

Patient: Goodbye!

  醫生和病人英語對話篇二

病人:這是我的藥方,你能幫我配藥嗎?

Patient: This is my prescription. Can you fill it for me, please?

藥劑師:當然可以。

Chemist: Certainly.

病人:謝謝。

Patient: Thank you.

藥劑師:別客氣。讓我看看。大概需要五分鐘的時間。

Chemist:You're welcome. Well, let me see. It will take about five minutes.

病人:好的。

Patient: All right.

藥劑師:好了,這是你所需要的中草藥。

Chemist: O.K. this is your herbal medicine.

病人:請您給我解釋一下怎麼熬這副中草藥,好嗎?

Patient: Could you tell me what I should do with it?

藥劑師:每天早晨打開一包,倒入500毫升冷水中浸泡一個半小時。然後用大火煮。煮至沸騰後把火關小。用文火熬30分鐘,然後把火關掉。冷卻後,到出服用。到出時當心不要把藥渣倒入杯中。

Chemist: Every morning soak one bad in 200 mls of cold water for one and a half hours, then heat it up quickly. As soon as it begins to boil, turn down the heat, and simmer for thirty minutes. Then turn off the heat. Leave it to cool, then pour out the liquid to drink. Be careful no to let any of the leaves go into the cup.

病人:還挺複雜的。順便問一下,我能用普通的鋼製鍋熬藥嗎?

Patient: It is quite complicated. By the way, can I use a steel pan?

藥劑師:不行,你最好還是用砂鍋。

Chemist: No, you can't do that. You'd better use an earthenware pot.

病人:謝謝。我今天還真學到不少東西。

Patient: Thank you very much. I have learned a lot today fom you.

藥劑師:不客氣。祝你早日康復。

Chemist: You're welcome. I hope you will recover in no time.

  醫生和病人英語對話篇三

病人:我嚴重感冒。另外,還伴有頭疼。請問我應該服用些什麼藥呢?

Patient: I have a terrible cold. Apart from that, I have a headache. Can you suggest something I can take to relieve the pain?

藥劑師:你沒有藥方嗎?

Chemist: Don't you have a prescription?

病人:是的。我沒有去看大夫。

Patient: No, I haven't gone to see a doctor.

藥劑師:你會不會對某些藥品過敏?

Chemist: Are you allergic to any type of medication?

病人:我不知道。但是我想大部分藥我還是可以服用的。

Patient: I don't know exactly. I think that I can take most drugs.

藥劑師:(拿起一個小盒子)我推薦你使用這一品牌的快速止痛藥。

Chemist: (picks up a small box) I recommend this brand for quick relief.

病人:這藥有效果嗎?

Patient: Will this really help?

藥劑師:根據標籤上的說明,應該會吧。如果不行的話,你可以喝一杯放有蜂蜜的熱茶。治療感冒沒什麼靈丹妙藥。

Chemist: According to the label, yes. But if that doesn't help, then drink a cup of hot tea along with some honey. There's no miracle drug to cure a common cold.

病人:有哪些好的止痛片?

Patient: Which are the best headache tablets?

藥劑師:我們這兒有好幾種。都挺不錯的。

Chemist: We have a number of them. They are all very good.

病人:你能不能賣我一些盤尼西寧?

Patient: Can you sell me penicillin?

藥劑師:抱歉,先生。我不能買給你。你必須有醫生的證明或者醫生開的藥方才行。

Chemist: Sorry, sir. I can not sell it , you must first get a doctor's certificate or prescription.

病人: 那好吧。給我來點硼酸吧。

Patient: Well, then. Give me some boric acid.

藥劑師:好的,這是一種常用藥。

Chemist: All right. This is a common medicine.

病人:請問你們這兒有止咳糖漿或者含片嗎?

Patient: Do you have any cough syrup and lozenges?

藥劑師:當然有了。

Chemist: Of course.

病人:太好了。

Patient: That's great.

藥劑師:給你,上面的說明告訴你怎麼服用,一定得看仔細了。

Chemist: Hrer you are. The instructions on it tell you how to take it. Make sure you read them carefully.

病人:謝謝你的提醒。

Patient: Thank you for reminding me.

藥劑師:還需要別的什麼嗎?

Chemist: Anything else?

病人:不了,謝謝。

Patient: No. thank you.

藥劑師:不客氣。

Chemist: You're welcome.


看了“醫生和病人英語對話”的人還看了:

1.關於病人與醫生的英語對話

2.看醫生的英語對話精選

3.關於看醫生英語對話精選

4.醫生和病人的英語對話

5.找醫生看病英語對話精選