當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 護土醫生和病人的英語對話

護土醫生和病人的英語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.9W 次

英語情景對話的創設爲學生創造了豐富的生活場景和交流話題,有效地調動了學生練習英語口語的興趣,爲學生提供了練習口語表達的機會。小編精心收集了護土醫生和病人的英語對話,供大家欣賞學習!

padding-bottom: 75%;">護土醫生和病人的英語對話
  護土醫生和病人的英語對話篇1

大夫:請進。你哪裏不舒服?

Doctor: Please come in. What seems to be the trouble?

病人:肚子不舒服。我想可能是昨晚吃得太多了。

Patient: It's my stomach. I think probably I had too much at supper yesterday evening.

大夫:你昨晚吃了些什麼,能告訴我嗎?

Doctor: Can you tell me what you had for supper yesterday evening?

病人:海鮮,烤鴨。種類很多,有的我叫不出名兒。

Patient: Seafood, roastduck. Oh, a great variety of things, I can't name them exactly.

大夫:你嘔吐過沒有?

Doctor: Have you vomitted?

病人:嘔吐過。昨晚吐了三次,還上了好幾趟廁所。

Patient: Yes, I have vomitted three times and made several trips to the bathroom last night.

大夫:我明白了。你得做一個大便檢查。我給你開一張化驗單。你帶着化驗單到化驗室去。檢查完後,請把化驗報告給我送過來。

Doctor: I see. Now you have to get your stools tested. I'll write out a slip and you can take it to the laboratory. Wait for a while and pick up the report, and then bring it back to me.

病人:好吧。待會兒見,大夫。

Patient: All right, doctor. I'll see you later.

大夫:待會兒見。

Doctor: See you later.

病人:大夫,這是我的化驗報告。

Patient: Here' my report, Doctor.

大夫:請坐。讓我看看。沒什麼大問題。只是你吃了過多的油膩食物,導致消化不良。我給你開點藥。吃了這些藥你會感覺好多了。接下來的幾天,你的飲食要儘量清淡一點。

Doctor: Take your seat, and let me have a look. It's nothing serious, only indigestion due to too much oily food. I will prescribe you some medicine for it to make you feel better. I do advise you to avoid oily food for the next few days.

病人:我會照你說的去做。謝謝您,大夫。

Patient: I will follow your advice. Thanks a lot.

大夫:不客氣。

Doctor: You are welcome.

  護土醫生和病人的英語對話篇2

patient: Nurse, how long can I stay here?

病人:護士:我能在這住多久?

Nurse: It depends on your recovery. And you are almost fully recoverd.

護士:那取決於您的康復情況,不過您幾乎是痊癒了呢。

P: That's bad.

病人:那可不好。

N: Why? You are not happy because you are recovered!

護士:那爲什麼?痊癒了反倒不高興了!

P: Of course I'm not happy . That damned driver hit me , put me in a hospital, paid a little money and went back home to have a big dinner! I can't let him off lightly. I'll stay here for a year and make the guy prostrate.

病人:當然不高興了。那個該死的司機軋了我,把我往醫院裏一送,給點錢就沒事兒了!我不能就這麼便宜了他。我要住上一年院,讓那小子吃不了兜着走!

N: Oh, Grandy. Show some mercy. I think the driver has already been done justice. But one year to stay here will make you dull and doctors won't agree. Why are you finding fault with yourself?

護士:喲,大爺,您行行好,我想那司機已經處理了,可您再住一年院就住傻了,再說大夫們也不能同意。您幹嗎跟自己過不去?

P: I just want him pay as much as possible. I'm a victim.

病人:他付出的代價越高越好。反正我是受害者。

N: I understand. But this is more than a personal dispute. The ourt is involved, too. A deadlock benefits neither side.

護士:我明白了。不過這不僅僅是個人爭執,你們也經過了法院了。事情一僵持對雙方都不利。

  護土醫生和病人的英語對話篇3

Nurse:Good morning, Mr. Morgan. How are you today?

護士:您好,摩根先生,您今天怎樣?

Patient:A little better than yesterday.

病人:比昨天稍好一點。

N:Has the chest pain decreased a little?

護士:胸痛好些了嗎?

P:Yes, it has.

病人:是的,好些了。

N:I'm happy to hear that. Do you sleep well?

護士;我聽了很高興。您睡得好嗎?

P:Just fine.

病人:還好。

N:The doctor ordered that you should stay in bed for several days, and if you feel any shortness of breath, please let me know. I'll tell the doctor about be low in cholesterol and sodium. You should avoid straining to have a bowel movement. I'll give you Glycerin Suppositoria to help you, or if necessary, I'll do enema for you.

護士:醫生說,您應該臥牀休息些日子,如果您感到氣急,請告訴我,我會轉告醫生的。您的飲食應低膽固醇,低鈉。您應避免大便過於用力。需要的話,我會給您開塞露。必要時,我可以給您灌腸。

P:Thank you, nurse, it isn't necessary now. I'll follow the doctor's order.

病人:護士,謝謝你。現在還不需要。我將遵照醫囑去做。


看了“護土醫生和病人的英語對話”的人還看了:

1.關於病人與醫生的英語對話

2.醫生和病人的英語對話

3.關於病人與護士英語對話

4.醫生病人英語對話

5.患者和醫生的英語對話