開車:Calling a Traffic School 給駕校打電話
16. Calling a Traffic School
16.給駕校打電話
A: Hello. I need to make an appointment.
A:你好。我需要預約。
B: Were you mandated by the court to go to traffic school?
B:交通法庭強制要求你去駕校嗎?
A: Yes, I was. Does that matter?
A:是的,我是。那有什麼關係嗎?
B: Yes, it does. Let me have your full name.
B:是的,有關係。告訴我你的全名。
A: It's David Johnson. What days do you have available?
A:我是大衛約翰遜。你哪天有空閒?
B: We have Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday.
B:我們週二,週四和週日有空。
A: Oh, okay. I can make it on Thursday. What time should I be in?
A:哦,好的。我可以在週四去。我應該什麼時候進去?
B: Come in at 9 a.m. if you can't make it during that time, please call.
B:9點進來。如果你不能按時來,請打電話。
A: Great. I will see you this Thursday.
A:好的。我們這週四見。
B: Remember to bring your court papers. We will need to sign those.
B:記得帶上你的法庭文件。我們需要籤那些。
A: I seem to have lost them. Could I go to court to get another copy?
A:我好像已經把它們弄丟了。我可以去法庭再拿一份嗎?
B: Yes, go to the court and print them out before you come over.
B:是的,過來之前去法庭把它們打印出來。
譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載