秒殺情景英語對話之日常生活 第65期:動物園
zoo Dialogue
5.動物園 對話Steven and Daniel are visiting the national zoo, and Steven is telling Daniel something about the wildlife sanctuary.
史蒂文和丹尼爾一起去參觀國家動物園,史蒂文告訴丹尼爾一些有關野生動物保護區的趣事。Steven: Daniel, have you ever heard about the wildlife sanctuary?
史蒂文:丹尼爾,你聽說過野生動物保護區嗎?
Daniel: Is that different from the ordinary kind of zoo?
丹尼爾:那和普通的動物園有區別嗎?Steven: Yes, of course.
史蒂文:當然有啊。Daniel: So tell me something about it!
丹尼爾:給我講講吧。Steven: There are a lot of wild animals, and also some special rules while visiting.
史蒂文:在那裏有很多野生動物,而且在你遊覽的時候,還有一些特殊的規定呢。Daniel: Special rules?
丹尼爾:特殊規定?Steven: There, you only have two ways for visiting.
史蒂文:在那裏你只有兩種遊覽的方式。Daniel: Details?
丹尼爾:說詳細點。Steven: On their bus or in your own cars, and you won't be allowed to get off the bus until you reach the special region.
史蒂文:乘他們的車或者是自己開車,在你到達特殊區域之前,是不允許下車的。Daniel: Why not?
丹尼爾:爲什麼呢?Steven: Because it is dangerous to get out of the car or bus. You can just imagine how fierce the wild animals can be.
史蒂文:因爲下車太危險了。你可以想象一下野生動物是多麼兇猛。Daniel: That makes sense. But that sounds interesting. Is there one in Beijing.
丹尼爾:有道理。這聽起來太有趣了。北京也有這樣的野生動物保護區嗎?Steven: Yes.
史蒂文:有啊。Daniel: I prefer to go there next time.
丹尼爾:下次我要去那裏。Steven: You won't be disappointed.
史蒂文:你肯定不會失望的。