當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 365天英語口語之日常口語(Flash+文本) 第25期:At the Ballroom 在舞廳

365天英語口語之日常口語(Flash+文本) 第25期:At the Ballroom 在舞廳

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 6.76K 次

Flash附帶文本如下:

padding-bottom: 205.79%;">365天英語口語之日常口語(Flash+文本) 第25期:At the Ballroom 在舞廳

對話原文:

JackYou must like to dance, right?
你一定想跳支舞吧?
Lily:I’d love to. Do you often come here to dance?
我很願意,你經常來這兒跳舞嗎?
Jack:Yes, I like the old styles of dance, such as the waltz, rumba and so on. They are quite graceful。
是的,我喜歡跳老式舞,比如華爾茲和倫巴等,這些舞都很優美。
Lily:You’re waltzing quite wonderfully. It’s great to dance with an experienced and talented partner。
你的華爾茲跳得很棒,能和一個經驗豐富、富有天資的舞伴跳舞我可真高興。
Jack:Thank you for saying. I think you’re light on your toes too. Oh, the music starts again. Would you like to have another dance, Miss?
謝謝你能這麼說。我覺得你的舞跳得也很輕盈啊。哦,音樂又想起來了。小姐,我們再來跳支舞好嗎?
Lily:OK, that would be great. Do you like morden dance? I don’t care for it。
好的,那太棒了,你喜歡現代舞嗎,我不太喜歡。
Jack:Neither do I. I don’t like any kind of morden dance at all。
我也不喜歡,我不喜歡任何形式的現代舞。


重點句子:

這舞廳看上去很豪華,音樂也不錯。This ballroom looks magnificent and the music is wonderful。
我很願意(和你跳舞)。I’d love to。
咱們別跳這支舞了,讓我喘口氣。Let’s wait this one out, while I catch my breath。
你經常來這兒跳舞嗎?Do you often come here to dance?
你的探戈舞跳得棒極了。You performed the tango wonderfully。
你跳得不錯。You’re a good dancer。
你的腳步很輕盈。You’re light on your feet。
你想跳一支倫巴嗎?Would you like to dance a rumba?
我從來沒學過跳舞。I’ve never learned to dance。
去跳舞吧,我來看着包。Go dance. I’ll watch the bags。
咱們休息一會兒吧。Let’s take a break。
我不想再跳了。I don’t feel like dancing any more。