當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 老美經常掛在嘴邊的地道美語示例

老美經常掛在嘴邊的地道美語示例

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.61W 次

Bring it on在口語中很常用,是什麼意思呢?

老美經常掛在嘴邊的地道美語

1.我準備好了,開始行動吧;

2.接受挑戰或任務的時候的也可以說,表示很有信心;

3.開始打架或比賽的時候也能用,有時候會有挑釁的意味.

使用場合:在口語中使用,很常用,是個比較隨便的短語,一般不會對你的上司、老師或長輩說,通常用於朋友之間.

Bring it on的基本意思就是我準備好了,想做什麼就開始吧, 和just do it 、 let's go 、 let's do it相似.

A: Shall we go for that drink now? 我們去喝一杯怎麼樣?
B: Bring it on! 好啊!

A: I'm really looking forward to the football game on Saturday. 我很期待週六的球賽.
B: Bring it on! 沒問題,咱們一起去吧.

在接受挑戰或任務的時候也可以說,表示有信心.

例如,你和朋友要玩電子遊戲,看誰的分數高:

A: Come on! Let's see who can get the best score in this game. 來啊,看誰能在這個遊戲裏得到最高分.
B: All right. Bring it on! 好,儘管放馬過來!

第三個解釋,在打架或發生口角時候也可以用.

A: Your girlfriend is ugly. 你的女朋友長的醜
B: What did you say? 你說什麼?
A: I said, she's ugly. 我說她醜
B: Do you want to fight? 你想打架嗎?
A: Bring it on!! 儘管來啊!


keep a low profile:保持低調

I try to be quiet and keep a low profile. It's hard because I just love attention.

我儘量安靜並保持低調,對我來說很難,因爲我喜歡被關注.

The government tries to keep a low profile about this issue.

政府力圖在這個問題上保持低姿態.

You should keep a low profile until the trouble passes.

在麻煩過去之前,你做事要保持低調.



follow one's heart:心裏怎麼想就怎麼做

I couldn't decide what to do, so I just followed my heart.

我決定不了怎麼做,所以只有跟着感覺走.

That is great and I'm sure many people could do with a career change and hopefully follow their hearts and work with something they have great affinity for.

這很不錯而且我確定,許多人可以依照自己的意願來完成職業生涯的轉變並且能更好投入自己喜歡的工作.



head in the clouds:腦子不清楚,想入非非

You have your head in the clouds. Only expert hikers can do that.

你是不是腦袋不太清楚?只有專業登山者纔可能做的到.

Jack always has his head in the 's why he is still there.

傑克總是不切實際.這就是他一直停滯不前的原因.

Amy wants to buy a car for $500 dollars. She has her head in the clouds. The car is much more expensive than that.

艾米想花500美元買輛車,她頭腦一定不清楚,一輛車的價錢當然不止500美元.


tricks of the trade:做工作或生意的方法訣竅或伎倆

As a journalist, you learn the tricks of the trade pretty quickly or you don't get your stories.

作爲一名記者,應該儘快學會做記者的訣竅,不然你就得不到新聞題材.


catch up on things:敘舊

Long time no see big chance for us to catch up on things.

好久不見,難得坐下來聊一聊.

I'm gonna stay at home with my sister tonight. She just got back from London and we really need to catch up on things.

我今晚要在家陪我妹妹,她剛剛從倫敦回來,我和她要好好敘敘舊.

Hey,dude! I haven't seen you for a long time. Let's get together and catch up on things.

嘿,兄弟,好久不見,我們來聚聚聊聊天吧.



Up to speed:瞭解最新情況,掌握最新信息

It took a long time for the FBI to get up to speed on computer crime

美國聯邦調查局花了很長時間才掌握了網絡犯罪的最新信息.

I'll feel better about it when I get up to speed on what's going on.

如果我能知道事情的進展,我的心裏會好受一些的.



Enough is enough:夠了,適可而止,忍無可忍

Stop asking for money! Enough is enough!

別再要錢了,適可而止吧!

I've heard all the complaining from you that I can take. Enough is enough!

我已經受夠了你的抱怨,夠了!



Cut loose:放鬆,玩樂,享受,狂歡,不受約束,擺脫煩惱.

The holiday makers came to the beach for pleasure, and they really cut loose.

來度假的人紛紛到海灘上玩樂,而且他們很享受.

After a few glasses of wine everyone just cut loose and started dancing.

喝了幾杯酒,大家很高興的跳起舞來.

Time to cut loose.

該是放鬆的時候啦.