當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 跟艾米莉一起學口語 第724期:夫妻日常吵架

跟艾米莉一起學口語 第724期:夫妻日常吵架

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 4.22K 次

I can't bear/stand it.

padding-bottom: 66.56%;">跟艾米莉一起學口語 第724期:夫妻日常吵架

我不能忍受。


Please get out of my face.

請從我的面前消失。


Never shall I forgive him.

我不會原諒他。


My patience has completely run out.

我再也沒有耐心了。



A: You look very unhappy. What's the matter with you?

你看起來很不開心,怎麼了?


B: I can't stand living with you anymore. I'm sick of your drinking. Let's get divorced.

我再也受不了和你生活在一起了,我討厭你的酗酒,我們離婚吧。


A: Please just give me another chance. I swear I'll never drink again.

請在給我一次機會吧,我發誓再也不會喝酒了。


B: I have given you a lot of chances. For so many years, there has been nothing changed. I've given up on you.

我已經給你很多機會了,這麼多年了,沒有任何的變化,我已經放棄你了。


A: You know, I'm trying hard to stop drinking. I don't know how to live without you. I won't let you go.

你是知道的,我很努力在戒酒。沒有你我不知道該怎麼生活,我是不會讓你走的。


B: Don't you understand, it's not just for drinking, but you're lacking a sense of responsibility.

難道你不懂嗎,不僅是因爲你酗酒,還有你缺乏責任感。


A: I have to make money to support our family, so I don't have enough time to stay with you.

我得賺錢養家啊,所以我沒有足夠的時間和你呆在一起。


B: Even if I really need you, you don't have time to be with me.

即使我真的很需要你,你也沒有時間來陪我。


A: It happened to be a very important meeting, or I'd be there for you.

那次是正好有很重要的會要開,否則我一定會陪你的。


B: I can't trust you anymore.

我再也不能相信你了。


A: I understand. I'm gonna change, please think it over.

我明白了,我一定會改的,請再考慮考慮。