當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 跟艾米莉一起學口語 第733期:表示驚訝

跟艾米莉一起學口語 第733期:表示驚訝

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.32W 次

I can hardly believe my ears.

padding-bottom: 100%;">跟艾米莉一起學口語 第733期:表示驚訝

我簡直不敢相信自己的耳朵。


What a surprise!

How surprising!

真令人驚訝。


Fancy that! She remembered my name after all those years.

真想不到!這麼多年後她依然記得我的名字。


I'm really surprised at the news.

對於這個相信我真的很驚訝。

be surprised at..

對...感到驚訝


We are all amazed at her beauty.

我們都被她的美麗震驚。

be amazed at...

對..感到震驚


It's unbelievable.

太難以置信。


You've got to be kidding.

你一定是開玩笑吧。


I was astonished at what he had said.

對於他說的話我感到很驚訝。

be astonished at...

對...感到驚訝



A: Hey, Maggie. Do you know who just got married?

嗨,麥琪,你知道剛剛誰結婚了嗎?


B: Who?

誰?


A: Old John.

老約翰。


B: It can't be. Are you serious?

不會吧?你是認真的嗎?


A: Of course. I just saw him at the hotel in a black tuxedo. He is really handsome.

當然了,我剛剛在酒店看到他了,穿着黑色的燕尾服,真的很帥。


B: Wow, I can hardly believe my ears. He is in his sixties. Who is his lovely bride?

哇,我簡直不能相信自己的耳朵,他都60多歲了,誰是他可愛的新娘?


A: He met the woman at church events, and he said he fell in love with her at first sight and was impressed by her beautiful all went to church very often and as time went by, the woman was moved by old John.

他是參加教堂活動時認識那個女人的,他說他對她一見鍾情,被她美麗的舞姿所折服。他們都經常去教堂,時間長了,那個女人就被老約翰打動了。


B: You don't say.

真的嗎?


A: It's true. The woman is 72 years old, and this is her fourth marriage.

是真的,那個女人都已經72歲了,而且這是她第四次結婚。


B: Unbelievable. How do you know this?

難以置信,你怎麼知道這些的?


A: I asked him when I met him at the hotel. His wife is quite a woman. Guess what, she has nearly 30 grandchildren.

我在酒店遇到他的時候問他了,他的妻子是一個不一般的女人,你猜怎麼着?她有將近30個孫子孫女。


A: Amazing.

難以置信。


B: I also saw that woman at the hotel, she was really elegant and beautiful. She gave me the feeling of being very knowledgeable and charming.

我在酒店還看到那個女人了,她真的很優雅,也很漂亮。她給我的感覺就是非常有見識和有魅力。


A: I look forward to seeing her.

我期待能見到她。