當前位置

首頁 > 英語詞彙 > 英語短語 > 日常英語口語1000句(11)

日常英語口語1000句(11)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.78K 次

同學們千萬不要放棄英語哦,英語其實很重要的,下面就由小編今天給大家帶來的是日常英語口語1000句,有時間的同學們要多多學習一下

padding-bottom: 100%;">日常英語口語1000句(11)

 日常英語口語1000句

691. What is it you don’t like about winter weather?

你爲何不喜歡冬天的天氣?

692. I don’t like it when the weather gets real cold.

我不喜歡當天氣變的很冷的時候.

693. I can’t stand summer weather. 我不能忍受夏天的天氣.

694. The thing I don’t like about driving is all the traffic on the road.

我不喜歡開車去是因爲路上很擁擠.

695. He doesn’t like the idea of going to bed early.

我不喜歡很早睡覺.

696. I like to play tennis, but I’m not a very good player.

我很喜歡打網球, 但是打得不是很好.

697. I don’t like spinach even though I know it’s good for me.

我不喜歡菠菜, 即使我知道它對我很有好處.

698. I’m afraid you’re being too particular about your food.

恐怕你所吃的食物太特殊了.

699. He always finds fault with everything.

無論是什麼事情, 他總能發現錯誤.

700. She doesn’t like anything I do or say.

無論我做什麼說什麼, 她都不喜歡.

701. You have wonderful taste in clothes. 你對服飾很在行.

702. What’s your favorite pastime? 你最喜歡的娛樂方式是什麼?

703. What did you like best about the movie?

你最欣賞這部電影的哪個方面?

704. I didn’t like the taste of the medicine, but I took it anyway.

我不喜歡藥的味道, 但是無論如何我都會吃掉它.

705. Why do you dislike the medicine so much? 爲什麼你這麼不喜歡藥?

706. If you want my advice, I don’t think you should go.

如果你想徵求我的意見, 我希望你不要去.

707. I suggest that you tear up the letter and start over again.

我建議你把信撕掉, 再重新寫一遍.

708. It’s only a suggestion, and you can do what you please.

這僅僅是一個建議, 這些事情你必須要自己考慮.

709. Let me give you a little fatherly advice. 讓我給你個建議.

710. If you don’t like it, I wish you would say so.

如果你不喜歡, 我希望你能說出你的意見.

711. Please don’t take offense. I only wanted to tell you what I think.

請別發火. 我只是告訴你我的想法.

712. In my opinion, the house isn’t worth the price they’re asking.

依我看, 這間房子根本不值他們要的價錢.

713. My feeling is that you ought to stay home tonight.

我覺得你今晚應該呆在家裏.

714. It’s none of my business, but I think you ought to work harder.

這件事情和我毫無關係, 但是我覺得你應更努力地工作.

715. In general, my reaction is favorable.

總體來說, 我的反映還是很受歡迎的.

716. If you don’t take my advice, you’ll be sorry.

如果你不採納我的建議, 你將會後悔.

717. I’ve always tried not to interfere in your affairs.

我總是盡力地不干涉你的工作.

718. I’m old enough to make up my own mind.

我已經大了, 可以自己做決定了.

719. Thanks for the advice, but this is something I have to figure out myself.

謝謝你的建議, 但是這是件我必須自己去解決的事情.

720. He won’t pay attention to anybody. You’re just wasting your breath.

他誰的建議都不會聽. 你們僅僅是在白費口舌.

721. Would you please hold the door open for me?

你能幫我把門打開嗎?

722. Youre very kind to take the trouble to help me.

你真熱心, 不閒麻煩的來幫助我.

723. I wish I could repay you somehow for your kindness.

我希望, 對你的好意我能有所回報.

724. Im afraid it was a bother for you to do this.

做這件事恐怕會給你帶來很多麻煩.

725. It wasnt any bother. I was glad to do it.

一點兒都不麻煩. 我很樂意做.

726. Theres just one last favor I need to ask of you.

還有最後一件事需要你的幫助.

727. Id be happy to help you in any way I can.

很高興我能盡我所能地幫助你.

728. Would you mind giving me a push? My car has stalled.

你能幫我推推車嗎?我的車拋錨了.

729. Would you be so kind as to open this window for me? Its stuffy.

你能幫我將窗戶打開嗎?這裏快令人窒息了.

730. If there’s anything else I can do, please let me know.

如果還有我能做的事情, 請告訴我.

731. This is the last time Ill ever ask you to do anything for me.

這是最後一次我麻煩你爲我做事情了.

732. I certainly didnt intend to cause you so much inconvenience.

我真得不想給你帶來這麼多不便.

733. He’ll always be indebted to you for what youve done.

對你所做的事情, 他總是感激不盡.

734. Could you lend me ten dollars? I left my wallet at home.

能借我十美元嗎?我把錢包忘在家裏了.

735. Id appreciate it if you would turn out the lights. Im sleepy.

如果你能將燈關掉的話, 我將不勝感激. 我很困.

736. I didn’t realize the time had passed so quickly.

我沒有意識到時間過的這樣快.

737. I’ve got a lot of things to do before I can leave.

在我走之前, 我有很多事情要做.

738. For one thing, I’ve got to drop by the bank to get some money.

我不得不去銀行提些錢.

739. It’ll take almost all my savings to buy the ticket.

買這張票, 幾乎花費了我所有積蓄.

740. Oh, I just remembered something! I have to apply for a passport.

我記起一件事. 我不得不去申請個護照.

741. I almost forgot to have the phone disconnected.

我差點忘記去切斷電話了.

742. It’s a good thing you reminded me to take my heavy coat.

你提醒我帶件厚衣服是個很好的建議.

743. I never would have thought of it if you hadn’t mentioned it.

如果你不提到它的話, 我幾乎想不起來了.

744. I’ll see you off at the airport. 我會去機場送你.

745. They’re calling your flight now. You barely have time to make it.

他們現在在廣播你的班機起飛時間. 你勉強來得及.

746. You’d better run or you’re going to be left behind.

你最好跑着過去, 否則就會被拉下.

747. Don’t forget to cable to let us know you arrived safely.

你安全到達後, 別忘記告訴我們.

748. I’m sure I’ve forgotten something, but it’s too late now.

我確定我忘記了什麼東西, 但是現在太晚了.

749. Do you have anything to declare for customs?

你有什麼需要報關的嗎?

750. You don’t have to pay any duty on personal belongings.

你的私人物品不用交稅.

751. What’s your nationality? Are you American?

你是哪國人?是美國人嗎?

752. What part of the world do you come from?

你來自世界的何處?

753. I’m an American by birth.

我一出生就是美國人。

754. I was born in Spain, but I’m a citizen of France.

我出生在西班牙,但我是法國公民。

755. Do you know what the population of Japan is?

你知道日本有多少人口嗎?

756. What’s the area of the Congo in square miles?

剛果的面積是多少平方英里?

757. Who is the governor of this state?

誰是該州的州長?

758. According to the latest census, our population has increased.

根據最近的人口調查,我們的人口增加了。

759. Politically, the country is divided into fifty states.

該國從政治上劃爲50個州。

760. The industrial area is centered largely in the north.

工業區大部份集中在北方。