當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語名句欣賞 > 友誼的句子英文傷感

友誼的句子英文傷感

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 7.58K 次

走在沙漠上的人,希望有甘甜的泉水;在逆境中拼搏的人,渴望有誠摯的友誼。下面是本站小編帶來的友誼的句子英文傷感,歡迎閱讀!

友誼的句子英文傷感


  友誼的句子英文傷感精選

if equal affection cannot be, let the more loving be me.

如果沒有相等的愛,那就讓我愛多一些吧。

I heel over head fall in love with you.

我爲你神魂顛倒。

If I know what love is, it is because of you.

因爲你,我懂得了愛。

Time flies by and I remember I haven't seen you for ages.I send you a fine card with my missing and sincere blessing.

在時間的荏苒流逝中,想起久違的你,思念油然而生。一張精 致的卡片,一腔思念的情懷,加上虔誠的祝福,寄予遠方的你。

Don't waste your time on a man/woman, who isn't willing to waste their time on you.

不要爲那些不願在你身上花費時間的人而浪費你的時間。

I love stars, and you're as beautiful as a star.

我喜歡星星,而你就跟星星般美麗。

I know you like this s ong most and I know what you are thinking about ,too, I miss you.

我知道你最喜歡這首歌,我也知道你的心思,我想你。

Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

愛你的人如果沒有按你所希望的方式來愛你,那並不代表他們沒有全心全意地愛你。

My missing for you is like a roaring river flowing day and night.

我對你思念,像一條波濤滾滾的江河,日日夜夜奔騰不息……

Do you understand the feeling of missing someone? It is just like that you will spend a long hard time to turn the ice-cold water you have drunk into tears.

你知道思念一個人的滋味嗎,就像喝了一大杯冰水,然後用很長很長的時間流成熱淚。

Listening to my heart beating. Seeing how much I love you ,I dare to admit how much I love you thinking of you, I hope you can receive the passionate words I left for you!

心要讓你聽見,愛要讓你看見,不怕承認對你有多眷戀;想你的時候,盼你能收到我的真情留言!

I can think of nothing else but your dazzling smile.

我的腦海中除了你那迷人的微笑甚至什麼都沒有。

I need him like I need the air to breathe.

我需要他,正如我需要呼吸空氣。

Love is a vine that grows into our hearts.

愛是長在我們心裏的藤蔓。

  友誼的句子英文傷感閱讀

Distance makes the hearts grow fonder.

距離使兩顆心靠得更近。

Thought is in the solid dream and the quite memory.

思緒划進凝固的夢幻,擱淺在靜謐的記憶裏。

Have you ever seen I am picking up the missing for you in the night spring breezing in the yard full of moonlight.

你可看見,在這春風習習的夜色裏,在這月光融融的庭院裏, 我默默地揀,默默地揀起的都是對你的思念

I've had a great life because I've got you ae a real friend.

我的生活精采因爲有了你這個朋友

You are the best friend becuase you always can listen

to what I don't say! 你是那位可以聽到我心裏深處的朋友!

When we meet difficults,we can lean on each other.

Then we will be okay!

遇困難時,讓我們互相扶持!

You the real friend who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.

謝謝你是那位全世界都遺棄我時還在我身邊的朋友!

A FRIEND is a 'gift' if of our heart treasures. Thank you for

being the treasure in my heart. 朋友是心裏的一個寶物!

A life without a friend is a life without a sun.

人生在世無朋友,猶如生活無太陽。

You have been such a good friend to me over the years. 你一直是我多年來的好朋友.

Don’t think of “ good-bye” as an ending because in our hearts we will always have a part of yesterday.

不要把”再見”當成一種結束,因爲我們心中永遠存留昨天的部分記憶

3May our friendship last forever. 願我們友誼地久天長.

Let me know if there is anything I can do for you .

如果有什麼要我效勞之處,請告訴我

I’ll always be there when you need help.

只要你需要幫助,我將隨時助你一臂之力

Everything will work out because of friends like you .

有你這樣的朋友,凡事都會迎刃而解

  關於友誼的相關文章拓展閱讀:

西方不同的友誼

If one can afford to treat the other to a meal at an expensive restaurant and the other does not have enough money to do the same, it will cause problems in the relationship.

如果一個人能夠支付起請朋友去昂貴餐廳吃飯的費用,而另一個人卻沒有足夠的錢回請,那麼這樣的友誼會產生問題。

Westerns expect friends to be independent.

西方人希望朋友間是相互獨立的。

Western people prefer people to be independent, so they do not feel comfortable in a relationship in which one person is giving more and the other is dependent on what is giving.

因爲有了這樣的獨立意識,對於朋友間一方給予多,另一方難以對等給予的這種關係,他們覺得這種友誼會令人不舒服。

Their friendship is mostly a matter of providing emotional support and spending time together.

他們的友誼更多意味着相互給予對方精神上的支持,一起度過一段時間。

A westerner will respond to a friend's trouble by asking "What do you want to do?"

一個西方人在迴應朋友的求助時,常會問:“你想怎麼做?”

The idea is to help the friend to think out the problem and discover the solution he or she really wants and then to support the solution.

幫助朋友的辦法是思考問題,尋求他或者她確實需要的解決辦法,並且支持對方那麼去做。

Chinese friends give each other more concrete help. A Chinese will use personal connections to help a friend get something hard to obtain such as a job, or an appointment with a good doctor.

中國人給予朋友更多具體的幫助。他或者她可能會利用自己的關係幫助朋友取得不容易得到的東西,比如一份工作,約見一位好醫生。

Chinese friends give each other money and might help each other out financially over a long time.

中國人可能會在經濟上給予相互的幫助,比如給對方金錢幫助他或者她度過難關。

Chinese usually expect more from their friends.

中國人期望得到朋友更多的幫助。

In the West, you can certainly ask friend to do something with you, but you recognize that your friend may say no, if he/she gives you a reason.

在西方,你可以問朋友是否可以爲你做點什麼,但是你會發現他們可能會說不,他或者她可能會給你一個理由。

You would not expect a friend to drop everything to respond to a non-urgent need such as shopping.

你不會指望一個朋友放下手頭的事情陪你做些不要緊的事情,比如購物。

Nor would you expect a friend to recognize and respond to your wishes without stating them.

也不會期待在你沒有跟他們表明的情況下,瞭解和迴應你的願望。

A friend in China is someone who offers help without waiting to be asked. There are few limits to what you can expect from a friend.

一箇中國朋友當你遇到困難時,會主動伸出援助之手。你對朋友的期望的限制很少。

You can feel free to tell your friend what he/she can or should do to help or please you.

你可以隨時告訴你的朋友他或者她應該怎麼來幫助你或者讓你高興。