兒童英文詩歌大全欣賞
詩歌作爲一種悠久的抒情方式,有其言說的法度。下面是本站小編帶來的兒童英文詩歌,歡迎閱讀!
兒童英文詩歌篇一The Bird’s Home 鳥的家
O, where is thy home, sweet bird
啊,哪裏是你的家,可愛的小鳥
With the song, and bright glossy plume?
有個這首歌和光澤明亮的羽毛?
"I'll tell thee where I rest,
“我會告訴你我在哪裏休息,
If thou wilt not rob my nest ;
如果你不搶我的窩;
I built among the sweet apple-bloom !"
我建造在甜美的蘋果園中!”
But, what's in thy nest, bright bird ?
但是,在你的巢,有充滿活力的鳥嗎?
What's there, in the snug downy cell ?
那裏有什麼,有溫暖的毛茸茸的小屋嗎?
"If thou wilt not rob the tree ;
“要是你不搶我的樹;
Nor go too near, to see
也不能走得太近去看
My quiet little home, I will tell."
我安靜的小家,我會告訴你在哪裏。”
0, I will not thy trust betray !
哦,我不會背叛你的信任!
The secret I will closely keep.
我將保守這個祕密。
"I've three tender little things
“我有三個溫柔的小東西
That have never used their wings !
現在他們還不會飛!
I left them there, at home, fast asleep."
我把他們留在那裏,在家裏,睡着了。”
Then, art thou here, my bird,
那麼,你爲什麼在這裏,我的鳥,
Away from thy young, helpless brood ?
離開還小的鳥,會不會時時擔心?
" To pay thee with a song-
“這首歌來送給你—
Just to let me pass along,
只是爲了讓我通過這裏,
Nor harm me, as I look for their food."
當我爲他們的找食物時,他們也沒有受傷。”
兒童英文詩歌篇二The Child And The Honey Bee 孩子和蜜蜂
Come here, little bee !
到這裏來,小蜜蜂!
There are sweet flowers by me ;
我身上有花香;
Come, and just let me see
來,讓我看看
How your honey is made.
你的蜂蜜是怎麼做的
" Oh ! I can't ; for I fear
“哦!我不能,因爲我害怕
That, for coming too near
所有我不敢靠的太近,
I should pay very dear ;
我應該很可愛;
I'm afraid ! I'm afraid !”
我害怕!我害怕!“
O, feel no alarm !
啊,感覺沒有事!
Not a wing nor an arm -
沒有翅膀也沒有手臂—
Not a part will I harm,
沒有傷害我,
While you're sipping your till
當你喝着你的蜂蜜
Pretty maid, then I'll come
漂亮的姑娘,我會來的
Close beside you, and hum ;
靠近你,哼;
And you shall have some
你要有一些準備
Of the sweets I distil."
蜂蜜從花朵中提煉昇華。”
My trust then is free,
我單純的相信,
Just as yours is to me ;
就像你是我的;
But, be sure, little bee,
但是,可以肯定的是,小蜜蜂,
Not to give me your sting !
不要給我你的刺!
"Oh, no, no ! since I flew
“哦,沒有,沒有!自從我會飛以來
From the cell where I grew,
在我成長的歲月裏,
None has known me to do
沒有人知道我做過
So ungrateful a thing !”
如此忘恩負義的事!“
Then, why thus supplied
那麼,爲什麼這樣做
With a sting, but to hide
有刺,但隱藏起來
And to keep never tried,
僅僅是爲了保護從未嘗試,
Out of sight ? cunning bee !
不見了?狡猾的蜜蜂!
" He who gave me the sting,
“他給我的刺,
And the swift gauzy wing.
和飛得快的薄翼。
Bids me not harm a thing
不要做傷害我的事
That would not injure me."
這也不會傷害到我。”
兒童英文詩歌篇三Whole Duty of Children孩子的全部責任
A child should always say what's true,
一個孩子應該總是會說什麼是真的,
And speak when he is spoken to,
當他說話的時候,
And behave mannerly at table:
在餐桌的舉止文明:
At least as far as he is able.
至少到目前爲止,他有能力做到。
看了“兒童英文詩歌大全”的人還看了:
1.兒童經典英語詩歌
2.少兒經典英語詩歌
3.經典兒童英文詩歌精選
4.超簡單兒童英文小詩
5.少兒英文詩歌朗誦大全