當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語散文詩歌 > 優秀兒童英文詩歌精選

優秀兒童英文詩歌精選

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.99W 次

歷史上有無數的例子證明中國的詩歌翻譯對中國新詩的發展起着巨大的促進作用,並對我國詩歌的發展有着深遠的影響,表現在思想、形式和語言諸多層面上。下面是本站小編帶來的優秀兒童英文詩歌,歡迎閱讀!

padding-bottom: 66.09%;">優秀兒童英文詩歌精選
  優秀兒童英文詩歌篇一

There Was a Little Girl 這是一個小女孩

There was a little girl

這是一個小女孩

Who had a little curl

她有一頭捲髮

Right in the middle of her forehead.

從她前額的中間分散開。

When she was good

當她是好看的時候

She was very good indeed,

她真的非常好看,

But when she was bad she was horrid.

但當她不好看的時候她就變的非常可怕。

  優秀兒童英文詩歌篇二

Where Did You Come From, Baby Dear?你來自哪裏親愛的?

Where did you come from, baby dear?

你來自哪裏 ,親愛的?

Out of the everywhere into here.

從各個地方跑到這裏來。

Where did you get your eyes so blue?

你從哪裏得到了這麼藍的眼睛?

Out of the sky as I came through.

當我們從天空中飛過。

What makes the light in them sparkle and spin?

是什麼使他們的光在閃耀和旋轉?

Some of the starry spikes left in.

一些在星星的尖峯。

Where did you get that little tear?

你在哪裏弄到的那些小眼淚?

I found it waiting when I got here.

我發現當我在這裏等待。

What makes your forehead so smooth and high?

是什麼讓你的額頭看起來光滑並且有點凸出來?

A soft hand stroked it as I went by.

一隻柔軟的手輕輕撫摸着我的手。

What makes your cheek like a warm white rose?

是什麼讓你的臉頰看起來像一個溫暖的白玫瑰?

I saw something better than anyone knows.

我看到了比任何人都清楚的東西。

Whence that three-cornered smile of bliss?

從這三個地方我擁有了幸福的微笑

Three angels gave me at once a kiss.

三個天使給我一個吻。

Where did you get this pearly ear?

你在哪裏得到珍珠耳?

God spoke, and it came out to hear.

神說話,並聆聽了。

Where did you get those arms and hands?

你在哪裏弄到這些胳膊和手?

Love made itself into hooks and bands.

愛把自己變成鉤和帶。

Feet, whence did you come, you darling things?

腳,你是從哪裏來的,你的寶貝的東西嗎?

From the same box as the cherubs' wings.

像是同一個盒子裏面的天使的翅膀。

How did they all just come to be you?

他們都是怎麼來的?

God thought about me, and so I grew.

上帝想到了我,所以我長大了。

But how did you come to us, you dear?

但是親愛的,你們是怎麼來的?

God thought about you, and so I am here.

上帝想到了你,所以我來了這裏。

  優秀兒童英文詩歌篇三

A Guinea Pig 一個 豚鼠

There was a little guinea pig,

這是一個小豚鼠 ,

Who being little, was not big;

並非很小,就是不大;

He always walked upon his feet,

它總是匆匆的跑,

And never fasted when he eat.

它很少讓自己餓着一直在吃東西。

When from a place he run away,

當它從一個地方逃跑了,

He never at the place did stay;

它很少在一個地方停留着;

And while he run, as I am told,

雖然它跑了,正如我所說的,

He never stood still for young or old.

它不論什麼時候都不會靜靜地呆着。

He often squeaked, and sometimes violent,

它經常尖叫, 有時也會暴力,

And when he squeaked he never was silent.

當它感受到危險的時候它也不會安靜下拉。

Though never instructed by a cat,

雖然貓從未想去捉它,

He knew a mouse was not a rat.

它知道這隻像老鼠的動物不是老鼠。

One day, as I am certified,

有一天,我認證,

He took a whim, and fairly died;

他突發奇想,選擇適當的時間死亡;

And as I am told by men of sense,

正如我所說的,一個人的感覺,

He never has been living since.

他幾乎沒有過自己想要過的生活。


看了“優秀兒童英文詩歌精選”的人還看了:

1.經典兒童英文詩歌精選

2.適合少兒英語詩朗誦精選

3.超簡單兒童英文小詩

4.少兒英語詩歌朗誦稿精選

5.經典優秀英語詩朗誦精選