當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語散文詩歌 > 優美的愛情英文詩歌欣賞

優美的愛情英文詩歌欣賞

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 6.16K 次

愛情像是糖果,散落在遊樂場的每個地方;燈火閃亮,永遠不會打烊。本站小編整理了優美的愛情英文詩歌,歡迎閱讀!

padding-bottom: 66.09%;">優美的愛情英文詩歌欣賞
  優美的愛情英文詩歌篇1

我曾經愛過你 I Loved You

I loved you; and perhaps I love you still,

我曾經愛過你;愛情,也許,

The flame, perhaps, is not extinguished; yet

在我的心靈裏還沒有完全消失;

It burns so quietly within my soul,

但願它不會再去打擾你;

No longer should you feel distressed by it.

我也不想再使你難過悲傷。

Silently and hopelessly I loved you,

我曾經默默無語地,毫無指望的愛過你,

At times too jealous and at times too shy;

我既忍着羞怯,又忍受着妒忌的折磨;

God grant you find another who will love you

我曾經那樣真誠,那樣溫柔的愛過你

As tenderly and truthfully as I.

但願上帝保佑你,另一個人也會像我一樣愛你。

  優美的愛情英文詩歌篇2

致克恩 To A.P. Kern

remember a wonderful moment

我記得那美妙的瞬間:

As before my eyes you appeared,

你就在我的眼前降臨,

Like a vision, fleeting, momentary,

如同曇花一現的夢幻,

Like a spirit of the purest beauty.

如同純真之美的化身。

In the torture of hopeless melancholy,

我爲絕望的悲痛所折磨,

In the bustle of the world's noisy hours,

我因紛亂的忙碌而不安,

That voice rang out so tenderly,

一個溫柔的聲音總響在耳邊,

I dreamed of that lovely face of yours.

嫵媚的身影總在我夢中盤旋。

The years flew quickly. The storm's blast

歲月流逝。一陣陣迷離的衝動

Scattered the dreams of former times,

象風暴把往日的幻想吹散,

And I forgot your tender voice,

忘卻了你那溫柔的聲音,

And the features of your heavenly face.

也忘卻了你天仙般的容顏。

In remoteness, in gloomy isolation,

在荒涼的鄉間,在囚禁的黑暗中,

My days dragged quietly, nothing was new,

我的時光在靜靜地延伸,

No godlike face, no inspiration,

沒有崇敬的神明,沒有靈感,

No tears, no life, no love, no you.

沒有淚水,沒有生命,沒有愛情。

Then to my soul an awakening came,

我的心終於重又覺醒,

And there again your face appeared,

你又在我眼前降臨,

Like a vision, fleeting, momentary,

如同曇花一現的夢幻,

Like a spirit of the purest beauty.

如同純真之美的化身。

And my heart beat with a rapture new,

心兒在狂喜中萌動,

And for its sake arose again

一切又爲它萌生:

A godlike face, an inspiration,

有崇敬的神明,有靈感,

And life, and tears, and love, and you

有淚水,有生命、也有愛情。

  優美的愛情英文詩歌篇3

SHALL I YOUR BEAUTIES WITH THE MOON COMPARE?

我能把你的美麗比作月亮嗎?

By Pierre De Ronsard

作者:龍薩

Tr. Zhang Heqing

翻譯:張和清

Shall I your beauties with the moon compare?

我能把你的美麗比作月亮嗎?

She’s faithless, you a single purpose own.

她背信棄義,你卻意志堅決。

Or to the general sun, who everywhere

或者把你比作平凡的太陽?四處

Goes common with his light? You walk alone

揮灑着一樣的光芒?你孤獨地行走,

And you are such that envy must despair

你如此地美麗,至而讓嫉妒絕望

Of finding in my praise aught to condone,

發覺我的讚揚無以原諒,

You have no likeness since there’s naught as fair

你如此美麗,世人望塵莫及,

Yourself your god, your star, Fate’s overtone.

你是自己的上帝,自己的星宿,命運的迴音。

Those mad or rash, who make some other woman your rival,

那些瘋狂與魯莽的人啊,讓其他的女人與你爭輝,

Hurt themselves when they would hurt you,

在傷害你的時刻,卻傷害了他們自己,

So far your excellence their dearth outpaces.

你的美麗至今無人企及。

Either your body shields some noble demon,

你這個尤物啊,遮掩了某些顯貴的惡魔,

Or mortal you image immortal virtue;

你不朽的軀體遮住了你流芳的美德,

Or Pallas you or first among the Graces.

你是智慧女神,亦或是美麗女人中的最美女人。


看了“優美的愛情英文詩歌”的人還看了:

1.經典英文愛情詩

2.關於愛情的英文詩欣賞

3.優美英文愛情小詩欣賞

4.優美英語愛情短詩欣賞

5.經典優美愛情詩歌三首