當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語散文詩歌 > 關於經典簡單的英文詩

關於經典簡單的英文詩

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.16W 次

英語文學中,詩歌極其豐富多彩,學英文而不懂英文詩歌,不僅從審美角度看是個遺憾,而且從語言學習角度看,學一些詩歌,語言能力會大大提高。小編精心收集了關於經典簡單的英文詩,供大家欣賞學習!

padding-bottom: 124.27%;">關於經典簡單的英文詩
  關於經典簡單的英文詩篇1

Tonight I Can Write

今夜我可以寫

Pablo Neruda

巴勃羅·聶魯達

Tonight I can write the saddest lines.

今夜我可以寫下最哀傷的詩句。

Write, for example, 'the night is starry and the stars are blue and shiver in the distance'.

寫,譬如,'夜鑲滿羣星, 而星星遙遠地發出藍光並且顫抖'。

The night wind revolves in the sky and sings.

夜風在天空中迴旋並低唱。

Tonight I can write the saddest lines.

今夜我可以寫下最哀傷的詩句。

I loved her, and sometimes she loved me too.

我愛她,而且有時她也愛我。

Through nights like this one I held her in my arms.

如同今晚的夜,我曾擁她入懷,

I kissed her again and again under the endless sky.

在無盡的天空下一遍又一遍地吻她。

She loved me, sometimes I loved her too.

她愛我,有時我也愛她。

How could one not have loved her great still eyes.

怎會不愛上她那沉靜的雙眼?

Tonight I can write the saddest lines.

今夜我可以寫下最哀傷的詩句。

To think that I do not have her.

去想我並不擁用她。

To feel that I have lost her.

感覺我已失去她。

to hear the immense night, still more immense without her.

去聆聽廣闊的夜,因沒有她而更加廣闊。

And the verse falls to the soul like dew to the pasture.

詩句墜入我的靈魂,如同露水落在牧草上。

What does it matter that my love could not keep her,

我的愛若不能擁有她又會怎樣?

The night is starry and she is not with me. This is all.

羣星滿夜,而她不在我身邊。 這就是一切了。

In the distance someone is singing. In the distance.

遠處有人在唱着歌。那麼遠。

My soul is not satisfied that it has lost her.

我的空虛因爲沒有她。

My sight tries to find her as though to bring her closer.

我的目光搜尋她,想要把她拉近;

My heart looks for her, and she is not with me.

我的心尋找她,而她並沒有和我在一起。

The same night whitening the same trees.

相同的夜讓相同的樹木泛白。

We, of that time, are no longer the same.

彼時,我們也不再相似如初。

I no longer love her, that's certain, but how I loved her.

我不再愛她,這是確定的,但我曾多愛她。

My voice tried to find the wind to touch her hearing.

我的聲音試着循風來撫摸她的聽覺。

Another's. She will be another's.

別人的。她將會是別人的。

As she was before my kisses.

如同她曾接受的我的千吻。

Her voice, her bright body. Her infinite eyes.

她的聲音,她潔白的身體,她無盡的雙眼。

I no longer love her, that's certain, but maybe I love her.

我不再愛她,這是確定的,但也許我還愛她。

Love is so short, forgetting is so long.

愛情太短,遺忘太長。

Because through nights like this one, I held her in my arms

藉着如同今晚的夜,我曾擁她入懷

My soul is not satisfied that it has lost her.

我的靈魂因失去了她而失落。

Though this be the last pain that she makes me suffer and these the last verses that I write for her.

這是她最後一次讓我承受的傷痛而這些,便是我爲她而寫的最後的詩句。

  關於經典簡單的英文詩篇2

She Walks in Beauty by 拜倫

She Walks in Beauty

伊人倩影

by George Gordon Byron

羅德 拜倫

She walks in beauty, like the night

伊人倩影移幽步,

Of cloudless climes and starry skies;

此夜雲消星盡出。

And all that's best of dark and bright

總覺日夜絕美色,

Meet in her aspect and her eyes:

盡歸伊人眉宇間。

Thus mellow'd to that tender light

抿儂光華天亦醉,

Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

豈容熾日來爭輝。

One shade the more, one ray the less,

增絲少毫皆失色,

Had half impair'd the nameless grace

總損伊人奇資顏。

Which waves in every raven tress,

綹綹青絲落如瀑,

Or softly lightens o'er her face;

柔柔紅靨幻似酥。

Where thoughts serenely sweet express

幽幽如蜜滋情愫,

How pure, how dear their dwelling-place.

欲訴此間多淳濡。

And on that cheek, and o'er that brow,

嬌息拂面柳眉舒,

So soft, so calm, yet eloquent,

難盡幽柔語中意。

The smiles that win. the tints that glow,

一笑傾城豔傾國,

But tell of days in goodness spent,

日日書伊美德馥。

A mind at peace with all below,

花顏不掩閒庭質,

A heart whose love is innocent!

愛慕無邪閨心淑。

  關於經典簡單的英文詩篇3

莎士比亞十四行詩When in disgrace with fortune and men's eyes

遭人白眼,命運把我羞辱-

I all alone beweep my outcast state,

隻身向隅,爲被棄而哀哭,

And trouble deaf heaven with my bootless cries,

衝聵聵蒼天,我徒然慘呼,

And look upon myself, and curse my fate,

反躬自顧,我將厄運咒詛。

Wishing me like to one more rich in hope,

但願我如某君前程煌煌,

Featur'd like him, like him with friends possess'd,

喜其交際寬廣,容顏廝像;

Desiring this man's art, and that man's scope,

機巧者、通達者,我都向往,

With what I most enjoy contented least;

最爲欣賞的,希望最渺茫;

Yet in these thoughts myself almost despising,

但這麼想,幾將自身看輕,

Haply I think on thee,—and then my state,

我陡然想到你,宛若百靈-

Like to the lark at break of day arising

從晦暗的大地衝破黎明,

From sullen earth, sings hymns at heaven's gate;

高唱着聖歌在天府門庭。

For thy sweet love remember'd such wealth brings

念及你的柔情富可敵國-

That then I scorn to change my state with kings.

那君王之位算得了什麼!


看了“關於經典簡單的英文詩”的人還看了:

1.簡短的英文詩

2.優美簡單經典的英語詩

3.經典簡短英文小詩大全

4.簡短的英文詩歌

5.經典的簡單英文詩帶翻譯