當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 雙語新聞 > 找準了前進方向,真的很幸福

找準了前進方向,真的很幸福

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 6.73K 次

I remember there is a sentence in the movie Vicky Cristina Barcelona.

我記得電影《午夜巴塞羅那》中有一句話:

"She doesn't know what she likes but she knows what she doesn't like."

“她並不知道她喜歡什麼,她只知道她不喜歡什麼。”

This sentence is describing Cristina.

這句話是在形容克里斯蒂娜。

Back then I found this sentence really attractive. But that was when I was a foolish child and didn't know yet how hard life can be.

當時,我覺得這句話真的很有吸引力。但那時的我只是個傻里傻氣的孩子,還不知道生活能有多艱難。

padding-bottom: 66%;">找準了前進方向,真的很幸福

Now I find no charm in this expression. I only see confusion and pain in it.

而現在,我已經覺得這句話毫無魅力。我只在裏面看到了困惑與痛苦。

Not knowing what to do is the greatest suffering in the world.

不知道做什麼,這真的是世上最大的苦難了。

I've suffered it, in my life and in my career.

我承受過這種苦難,在生活中和事業中都承受過。

The beauty that I once assumed I would find in this state of vacancy never existed. It only seems to be beauty when you see it in someone else's life.

我曾經以爲這種真空狀態裏蘊含的那種美,其實根本就不存在。它只有在發生於別人身上的時候,纔看起來是美的。

When it happens to you. Believe me. It's not beautiful at all.

當它發生在你身上時,相信我,真的一點都不美。

Now I really cherish the goals that I've found or set for myself.

現在,我真的很珍惜那些我爲自己找到或者創造的目標。

Life can only be happy if you find something to work for.

只有當你有奮鬥目標的時候,生活纔可能幸福。

So search for it when you still have time. End your suffering while you can.

所以,趁你還有時間,去尋找他們吧。在你還有能力的時候,結束掉自己的苦難。