當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語小故事 > 雙語詩歌:一吻萬年,處子夢甜

雙語詩歌:一吻萬年,處子夢甜

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.62W 次

padding-bottom: 63.21%;">雙語詩歌:一吻萬年,處子夢甜

Everytime you kissed me, I trembled like a child.

每一次你的親吻,都讓我戰慄的像個孩子那般。

Gathering the roses,we sang for the hope。

捧着玫瑰,我們歌唱希望。

Your very voice is in my heartbeat, sweeter than my dream.

你獨特的嗓音銘刻在我愛的心跳理,比夢還甜。

We were there, in ever lasting bloom.

我們曾身處在那永恆的花之海洋。

Roses die, the secret is inside the pain.

花謝了,傷痛卻藏匿在心裏。

Wind are high upon the hill, I cannot hear you.

風兒纏繞着山丘,我聽不到你。

Come and hold me close; I'm shivering cold in the heart of rain.

來吧,靠緊我;我在雨中冷的發抖。

Darkness falls; I'm calling for the dawn.

夜幕才降,我卻尋求着破曉。

Silver dishes for the memories for the days gone by.

那些光輝記憶的日子已經逝去,

Singing for the promises tomorrow may bring,

我唱着可能帶來明天的希望的歌曲。

I harbour all the old affection, roses of the past.

收起所有過去記憶美妙的感動。

雙語詩歌:一吻萬年,處子夢甜 第2張