用英語編寫一個寵物狗的對話
如果用英語編寫一個關於寵物狗的對話的話,大家會從哪個角度出發?下面是本站小編給大家整理的用英語編寫一個寵物狗的對話,供大家參閲!
寵物狗的英語對話1Todd: So, Gloria , have you ever had any pets?
託德:格洛麗亞,你養過寵物嗎?
Gloria: Yes, I have. In fact, I still have one in America right now.
格洛麗亞:嗯,養過。事實上,現在我在美國也有寵物。
Todd: You do?
託德:是嗎?
Gloria: Mm-hm
格洛麗亞:嗯。
Todd: Yeah, what?
託德:是什麼?
Gloria: He's a dog named Cruiser.
格洛麗亞:狗,它叫Cruiser。
Todd: Cruiser.
託德:Cruiser。
Gloria: Cruiser.
格洛麗亞:對,Cruiser。
Todd: OK, what's Cruiser like?
託德:那Cruiser長什麼樣呢?
Gloria: Cruiser has blond hair like me, but he has dark brown eyes, and he still thinks he's apuppy but he's 11 years old and he, I think, is absolutely the best dog in the world.
格洛麗亞:Cruiser的頭髮像我一樣是金黃色的,不過它的眼睛是深褐色的,它仍然認為自己是一隻小狗,不過它已經11歲了,我想它絕對是世界上最棒的狗。
Todd: Wow, what kind of dog is he?
託德:哇,它屬於哪種狗?
Gloria: He is a Griffon. We got him at the humane society, so he had a little note with himsaying he's a Griffon, which I really don't know a lot about. It's like a miniature wolf hound.
格洛麗亞:它是格里芬犬。我們從動物保護協會收養的它,所以有關他的信息非常少,只知道它是格里芬犬,而我不太瞭解這種狗。就像微型的獵狼犬。
Todd: OK. Cute dog?
託德:好。可愛嗎?
Gloria: Very cute.
格洛麗亞:非常可愛。
Todd: Have you ever had a cat?
託德:你養過貓嗎?
Gloria: Yes, my first pet was a cat.
格洛麗亞:養過,我養的第一隻寵物就是貓。
Todd: Uh-huh. What was your first cat's name?
託德:啊哈。你第一隻寵物貓的名字是什麼?
Gloria: Ah, my first cat's name was Sally.
格洛麗亞:啊,它的名字是薩莉。
Todd: Sally.
託德:薩莉。
Gloria: Yeah.
格洛麗亞:對。
Todd: What kind of cat?
託德:是什麼種類的貓?
Gloria: Yellow.
格洛麗亞:黃色。
Todd: Just a yellow cat.
託德:只是一隻黃色的貓?
Gloria: Just a yellow cat. I think some of my earliest memories were with Sally chasing heraround the house, and they're not really related to anything, just running around the housechasing the cat.
格洛麗亞:對,只是一隻黃色的貓。我對薩莉最初的記憶就是追着它滿屋子跑,與其他事情無關,就只是追着那隻貓滿屋子跑。
Todd: Ah, that's cute.
託德:啊,真可愛。
寵物狗的英語對話2Todd: Trevor, do you have a dog?
Trevor, 你養狗嗎?
Trevor: Yeah, I do have a dog.
是的,我養。
Todd: What kind of dog?
是哪種狗呢?
Trevor: My dogs a boxer.
德國鬥拳狗。
Todd: A boxer. What does a boxer look like?
鬥拳狗。她長什麼樣啊?
Trevor: A boxer is medium size. She's got short hair and a very short stubby nose. And no tail.
中等大小,短毛,塌癟的鼻子,而且還沒有尾巴。
Todd: No, tail. Nice. Which do you prefer dogs or cats?
沒有尾巴,那不錯。你更喜歡狗還是貓?
Trevor: I'm a dog person. I like dogs.
我喜歡養狗,自然是喜歡狗。
Todd: OK. Why?
哦。為什麼會喜歡狗呢?
Trevor: Dogs are a man's best friend and they are always loyal.
狗是人類最好的朋友而且他們對人一直很忠誠。
Todd: OK. What do you mean loyal? What does loyalty mean?
好的。你所説的忠誠是什麼?忠誠又意味着什麼?
Trevor: Oh, they'll stay with you, even through the hard times.
哦,應該是即使在很惡劣的條件下他們仍會陪伴在你左右。
Todd: OK. Which breed or kind of dog do you like besides boxers?
好的。除了鬥拳狗你還喜歡哪種狗呢?
Trevor: I like labrodors and I like, uh, small terriers.
我喜歡拉布拉多,而且我喜歡那種小型犬。
Todd: Small terriers
小型犬?
Trevor: Small terriers. A Jack Russell small terrier.
小型犬。傑克羅素梗犬小
Todd: What color is a terrier?
什麼顏色的啊?
Trevor: Black and white.
黑白相間。
Todd: Black and white. All right! --- What are some costs associated with keeping a dog?
黑白相間。好的。那養狗的相關費用有哪些呢?
Trevor: Pretty cheap really. You got some vet costs if they get sick and they got to have needles, but food. That's about it really.
真的非常便宜。如果他們生了病你會得到一些獸醫賠付,除了食物他們還可以對狗進行打針治療。就是這些。
Todd: OK. Great. All right. Thanks a lot Trevor
好的,太棒了。謝謝你。
Trevor: See you later!
一會兒見!
寵物狗的英語對話3Mimi: Jeez,the weather is horrible.
Mimi: Is it going to rain through the night?
Mimi: Wait,I heard something.
Mimi: What is it?
Mimi: Poor little looks old too.
Mimi: I want to take care of him.
Mimi: Hey,Mija,do something.
Mija: Okay.
Mimi: Good bye.
咪咪:哎呀,天氣真可怕。
咪咪:一整個晚上都在下雨?
咪咪:等等,我聽到什麼聲音。
咪咪:那是什麼?
咪咪:可憐的小狗......他看起來太老了。
咪咪:我要好好照顧他。
咪咪:嘿,米加,做一些事情。
米加:好的。
咪咪:再見。