口語課堂第154期我的兔年之好久不見2
老樣子:
Mike:hey,John,you haven't changed at all.
John:You're the same old mike, aren't you? (邁克,你還是老樣子。)
沒怎麼變:
John: You haven't changed much. (你沒怎麼變。)
Mike: Neither have you. (你也沒變。)
還可以:
John: You look great. (你看上去不錯。)
Mike: You look good, too. (你也一樣。)
變樣了:
You've really changed.
你越來越漂亮了。
You've become so beautiful.
You've gotten so pretty.
可能你發現朋友還是和原來一樣苗條,
how to keep in shape
最近你是不是胖了?
Are you gaining weight?
I'm afraid so. (好像是吧。)my weight broke the history record