社交:Inviting Your Boss to a Dinner Party 邀請你的老闆參加晚宴
4. Inviting Your Boss to a Dinner Party
4. 邀請你的老闆參加晚宴
A: I really want to thank you again for approving that raise.
A:我真的很想再次感謝你同意加薪。
B: No problem, Val. You deserve it because of all your hard work.
B:沒問題,瓦爾。這是你應得的,為你所有的辛勤工作。
A: Regardless, I would like to show my appreciation by inviting you to dinner.
A:無論如何,我想邀請你吃飯來表達我對你的感激。
B: How thoughtful of you, Val.
B:你想的真周到,瓦爾。
A: My husband and I would like to throw a dinner party in your honor.
A:我丈夫和我想辦一個晚宴向你表達敬意。
B: That would be lovely.
B:你們太好了。
A: Can you join us this Thursday evening?
A:你能在這個星期四晚上加入我們嗎?
B: Thursday evening works for me.
B:對我來説星期四晚上可以。
A: Please bring your wife.
A:請帶上你的妻子。
B: She'll have to check her schedule, but it should work out.
B:她要看看她的時間表,但應該沒問題。
A: I'm also inviting the head of the finance department and his wife.
A:我也邀請了財務部的負責人和他的妻子。
B: They are a lovely couple.
B:他們是一對可愛的夫婦。
譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載