職場英文口語 第92期:預訂酒店(3)
Hello. Royal Imperial Hotel.
你好,皇家帝國酒店。Oh, hello. I'd like to check availability and rates for a room.
你好,我想查一下有沒有空房間還有房間價格。When for?
您什麼時間入住?
For three nights from tonight.
從今晚開始,總共三晚。Your best room please!
請給我你們最好的房間!All our rooms are the best!
我們所有的房間都是最好的!But… yes, we have one. It's £100 a night.
不過……我們有一間特別好的。100英鎊一晚。Right. I work with Tom…Tom Darcy… his friend runs the hotel.
好的,我的同事是湯姆……湯姆·達西……是他的朋友開的這家酒店。I wondered if you could offer me a special rate?
我想知道你們能不能給我一個優惠折扣?Tom Darcy? No I've never heard of him.
湯姆·達西?我從沒聽過這個人啊。Sorry, it's still £100.
對不起,價格還是100英鎊。Does the price include breakfast?
價格裏面包含早餐嗎?Yes. We offer a full continental breakfast of toast, or bread, oh, and tea…or coffee…. and cereal.
是的,我們提供全套的歐式早餐,有土司或者麪包,還有茶或者咖啡,還有麥片粥。Oh. And do you have any business facilities?
好的。那你們有什麼商務設施嗎?Well, we've got paper and pens.
我們有筆和紙。I was thinking, internet, wi fi… shoe shine?
你們有網絡、無線網或者擦鞋機嗎?Yes. We've got that.
是的,我們都有。Good. And most importantly, is this a single room?
好的,最重要的一點是,這個房間是單人房嗎?We've only got twin rooms.
我們只有雙人間。