職場英文口語 第13期:提建議可以很容易(2)
I have an idea!
我有一個主意!But don't you have it saved on your computer?
但是你沒有在電腦上保存嗎?No, it was taking up a lot of space, so I deleted it.
沒有,它太佔空間了,所以我刪了。
So you have lost the only copy we have. Yes.
所以你把我們最後的備份丟了。是的。What idiots! I've never seen such a disorganised office.
真是個笨蛋!我從沒見過這麼雜亂無章的辦公室。Go on, you'd better help them, Anna.
去吧,你最好幫幫他們,安娜。Can I make a suggestion? Yes, please do!
我能提個建議嗎?好的,請説吧!Why don't you try looking in your recycle bin? It might still be there.
為什麼你不看看你的回收站?也許在那裏。I did. It isn't.
我看了,沒有。Have you tried asking your colleagues if they've seen the memory stick?
你有沒有問過你的同事看見U盤了嗎?I did. They haven't.
我問了,他們沒看到。How about looking through your rubbish bin to see if you threw it away by mistake?
翻翻你的垃圾桶怎麼樣,看看你是不是不小心給扔了?I don't do silly things like that!
我才不會做這種蠢事!All very sensible suggestions Anna, thank you.
謝謝你這些明智的建議,安娜。Maybe I could do a big office search for you...? I'm good at finding things.
也許我可以在辦公室給你找找?我很擅長找東西。