常用商務英語口語學習 第43講:怎樣表達心情
第一句:We'd like to know the minimum order quantity per color and per design.
我們想知道貴方每種花色和款式的最低訂購量。
A: You are dealing in print shirt.
貴方經營印花襯衫。
B: Yes, we have many years'experience in this market.
是的,我們在該領域有很多年的經驗了。
A: Good. We'd like to know the minimum order quantity per color and per design.
那很好。我們想知道貴方每種花色和款式的最低訂購量。
B: Four dozens.
四打。
第二句:We are anxious to get an offer for your products.
我們很急於獲得你方的報價。
那麼你方兩打的價格是多少呢?鑑於這是我們第一次合作,我們不想進口過多貨物。
B: Oh, we will give you offer as soon as possible.
噢,我們會盡快給您報價。
A: We are anxious to get an offer for your products.
我們很急於獲得你方的報價。
您可以在“詢價單”中選擇“手機短信”進行詢價:將您的詢價內容發送到對方手機上,或短信留言提醒對方查看您的詢價。
其他表達法:
We want to know the price CIF Tokyo for print shirt.
我們想知道你們的印花襯衫到東京的到岸價。
We shall be very glad to receive an offer from you on this brand of radios.
我們很高興能夠得到你方這個牌子收音機的報價。