外貿英語話題王(MP3+中英字幕) 第58期:招標條件
The conditions for the tender
招標條件A:I've heard that you are going to call for a tender. What kind of goods would you like to buy?
A:我聽説你將會招標,你更願意買哪種商品呢?B:Yes, we're ready to start the invitation to tender. You're well informed. We'd like to build new factory.
B:是的,我們準備發投標邀請您的消息真靈通。我們想建新廠房。
A:When do you open the tender? And where?
A:你們什麼時候開標?在哪兒開標?B:We intend to open the tender at i st next month in Beijing.
B:我們打算下個月1號在北京開標。A:And when is the closing date。
A:什麼時間截止呢?B:29 th.
B:期限設在6月29號。A:Could you please tell me something more about the conditions for the tender?
A:您能告訴我更多的關幹招標的條件麼?B:All right. The area of the factory buildings is around 8,000 square meters. You can read the details in the invitations which will be sent tomorrow.
B:好的。廠房建築面積大約是8000平米。您可以看明天發的招標通知的細節。A:Thank you for your information.
A:謝謝您提供的信息。B:You're welcome.
B:不客氣。A:I'm sorry to have taken up too much of your time.
A:很抱歉佔用了您的時間。B:It doesn't matter. We'll be in touch.
B:沒關係。保持聯繫。A:Okay,bye!
A:好的,再見。B:Bye!
B:再見!