銀行英語情景口語對話:代收電費業務
下面是本站小編整理的銀行英語情景口語對話:代收電費業務,以供大家學習參考。
A:What can I do for you?
B:I want to pay the electricity is the Charge Card.
A:Well…,sorry to say that you cannot pay it here for overdue.
B:What should I do then?
A:您想辦理什麼業務?
B:我來付電費,這是繳費卡。
A:嗯…,對不起,您的繳費期已經超過,不能在這兒繳費了。
B:那可怎麼辦呢?
A:You have to go to the Power Supply Office for it with additional fine for delaying payment.
B:Oh!It's inconvenient to pay various charges each month. Sometimes I am too busy to remember paying them in time.
A:Why don't you try the charge agency service of our bank?
B:All right.I'll have one at once.
A:您得到供電所繳費,並支付一定的滯納金。
B:哦,每個月都要繳各種費真不方便。有時我忙得把繳費的事給忘了,不能及時繳費。
A:您為什麼不辦理我行的代理繳費業務呢?
B:好的,立刻就辦。
相關閲讀:流動資金貸款
Tadao Yamamura runs a Japanese Food Import Firm in LosAngeles.
山村忠男在洛杉磯經營一個日本食品進口公司。
He is talking to his banker ,Bart Jones ,about a working capital loan.
他正在和他的銀行家巴特·瓊斯談論有關流動資金貸款事宜。
Yamamura:We would like to expand our line of imports,but I’m having some difficulties withworking capital for the expansion 。
山村:我想擴大我們的進口貿易,但是在擴大經營中,我們在流動資金方面有些困難。
Jones:I think we should explore some of the commercial loan plans we have available that mightgive you the working capital you mura.
瓊斯:山村先生,我認為,我們應該研究一下我們現有可利用的某些商業貸款章程,那樣,我們便可為您提供您需要的流動資金。
Y:I’ve brought along the latest copies of my balance sheet and operating statements.
山村:我隨身帶來了我的最新的資產負債表和營業損益表的副本。
As you can see,we have a lot tied up in accounts receivable 。
您可以從中看到,我們帳面上的應收帳款有許多已成為呆滯資金,
That’s one of our biggest ’re good accounts ,but it requires a lot of working capitalto carry them 。
這是我們的最大問題之一。我些帳款都是有效帳目,但是需要許多流動資金去實施它們。
J:Yes,that’s a frequent difficulty in large and small firms,mura.
瓊斯:是的,山村先生,這就是大小企業經常遇到的困難。
I might suggest an accounts receivable loan can lend you money against an assignment ofyour accounts receivable 。
我建議你們可以採用應收帳款貸款,我們銀行給您貸款,而把應收帳款轉讓作抵押。
Y:I wouldn’t want my customers to know that I had to assign their accounts to the bank 。
山村:我不願意讓我的顧客們知道我不得不把他們的賬户轉讓給銀行作為抵押。
J:They wouldn’t know,mura ,I’m talking about non-notification accounts receivableassignments 。
瓊斯:他們不會知道的,山村先生。我説的是不通知的應收帳款轉讓。
It’s frequently used type of loan for these people call it factoring 。
人們經常使用這種貸款來達到上述那些目的。有些人稱這種貸款為應收帳款讓售。
Y:You mean I borrow against the accounts,then give the payments I receive to the bank?
山村:您是説,我用帳户上的應收帳款來抵付我的銀行貸款,然後把我今後所收回的那些帳款再還給銀行。
J:Yes,that’s right a promissory note and an AR assignment is all that we’ll need.
瓊斯:是的,就是這樣。我們銀行所需要的只是一張期票和一張應收帳款轉讓單據。