美语情景对话 第73期:乐队 The Band
Todd: So, James, you're in a band!
詹姆斯,你是乐队一员!James: Yes!
是的!Todd: OK, tell us about your band.
跟我们讲讲你的乐队。
James: I play in a Swedish Bubblegum Punk Band.
我的乐队叫做瑞典泡泡糖朋克乐队。Todd: Swedish Bubblegum Punk Band. What exactly is that?
瑞典泡泡糖朋克乐队。James: I don't know, but that's what it says on the CD.
我不知道,但CD上就是这么写的。Todd: OK. What do you play in your band?
你在乐队演奏什么?James: I play base guitar.
我演奏低音电吉他。Todd: OK. How long have you been playing the guitar?
好的。你弹吉他弹了多久了?James: I've been playing the guitar for about 12 or 13 years.
我弹吉他弹了12,3年了。Todd: Oh, really! OK. Nice. Do you play any other instruments?
真的!真棒。你还玩其他乐器吗?James: I play a little guitar and a little drums.
我会点儿吉他,会点儿打鼓。Todd: Since you're in a band do you meet lots of women?
自从你进入乐队就很有女生缘?James: Yes.
是的。Todd: Really! You're a rock star.
真的!你是个摇滚新星。James: Yes.
是的。Todd: Nice. Nice. Do you tour or do you just play where you live?
很好。你们会巡回演出吗,还是只在居住地演出?James: We just play in clubs. Local clubs.
我们只在俱乐部演出,地方俱乐部。Todd: OK. What the best thing about being a musician, in the band?
好的。进入乐团玩音乐最大的好处是什么?James: It's really good for relaxing and having fun.
组乐队有利于放松,而且很有趣。Todd: Is it your full-time job?
这是你的全职工作吗?James: No, it's not. It's only a hobby.
不是,这只是个爱好。Todd: Oh, OK.
好的。注:译文属原创,未经允许,请勿转载。