飯店:Talking Negative about a Restaurant 消極評價一家餐廳
14. Talking Negative about a Restaurant
14.消極評價一家餐廳
A: I just came back from eating at the new steak place.
A:我剛從新牛排店回來。
B: Oh, I've been wanting to go there. How was it?
B:哦,我一直想去那裡。它怎麼樣?
A: Don't bother going.
A:別再考慮去了。
B: Really? Why?
B:真的嗎?為什麼?
A: It was terrible. The food was cold, and the service sucked.
A:那太糟糕了。食物是冷的,服務很爛。
B: Oh, no. I was looking forward to trying it out.
B:噢,不是吧。我一直期待著去嘗試一下。
A: Like I said, don't bother.
A:像我說的,別麻煩了。
B: I mean, how bad was the food?
B:我的意思是,食物有多麼糟糕?
A: It was awful. They got my order wrong, and it was cold.
A:非常糟糕。他們弄錯了我的訂單,而且食物是冷的。
B: Well, maybe it was just an isolated incident.
B:好吧,也許這只是一個孤立的事件。
A: I don't think so. I spoke to other diners, and they were disappointed, too.
A:我不這麼認為。我和其他食客交談,他們也感到失望。
B: I guess that means I have to find another place.
B:我想這意味著我必須再找另一個地方。
譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載