賣房:Deciding Which Offer to Accept 決定接受哪個出價
13. Deciding Which Offer to Accept
13.決定接受哪個出價
A: Do you have any news for me, Daniel?
A:丹尼爾,你有什麼訊息要告訴我嗎?
B: Yes, sir. I do.
B:是的,先生。我有。
A: That's good to hear. It's been a while since I've heard from you.
A:很高興聽到這個訊息。已經有一段時間沒有你的訊息了。
B: We not have only one offer for your home, we have two.
B:你的房子不僅有一個出價者,有兩個。
A: Are they both serious offers?
A:他們都是認真想買的人嗎?
B: Yes, sir, they are.
B:是的,先生,他們是。
A: Okay, let's go over them.
A:好吧,我們帶他們去看看。
B: The best one comes from the San Gabriel couple.
B:最好的是來自聖蓋博的夫婦。
A: Why do you say that?
A:你為什麼這麼說?
B: The offers are the same in dollars, but they placed no conditions on the sale.
B:他們的美元報價是相同的,但是他們沒有任何條件。
A: Really? They will buy as it is?
A:真的嗎?他們會按原來的樣子買下它?
B: Yes, sir, they will.
B:是的,先生,他們會。
A: Okay. I think we found our buyer then.
A:好的。我想我們找到我們的買主了。
譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載