坐公交:On the Wrong Bus 搭錯車1
18. On the Wrong bus (1)
18.搭錯車(1)
A: I don't recognize any of these streets.
A:這些街道我一個也不認識。
B: Is this your first time riding this bus?
B:這是你第一次乘這班公交車嗎?
A: No, I take this bus to school every day.
A:不是,我每天都乘這班車去學校。
B: This bus always drives by these streets.
B:這班車一直經過這些街道。
A: Are you sure this is not just a new route.
A:你確定這不是一條新線路。
B: I'm pretty sure it's not.
B:我很確定它不是。
A: Perhaps it could be a detour.
A:它可能是在繞道。
B: Perhaps you might be on the wrong bus.
B:或許你搭錯車了。
A: There's no way this is the wrong bus.
A:我不可能搭錯車。
B: If you don't believe me, maybe you should go ask the bus driver.
B:如果你不相信我,或許你可以過去問公交司機。
A: Wait, I don't think I have to. You're right, this is the wrong bus.
A:等等,我想我不用問了。你是對的,這不是我的那班車。
B: I hate to say I told you so, but I told you so.
B:我不想說我告訴過你了,但我確實告訴你了。
A: How could I make such a dumb mistake?
A:我怎麼能犯這麼愚蠢的錯誤呢?
B: You should get off on the next stop.
B:你應該在下一站下車。
譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載